No announcement yet.

Roll Call - Boxingscene Military Personnel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll Call - Boxingscene Military Personnel

How many people here have served or are currently serving in the military?

If not, I encourage many of you to answer your nation's call in the wake of the current military crisis in the Middle East, Russia, etc.

As of now, I believe the U.S military is comprised of 1% of the nation's population; which is sad.

Warriors, if you're out there, I challenge you to step up and protect your nation

I was in the us army as a 19-kilo (tanker)

Comment

Ill let the poor and people with no better options fight the war. I have my guns if it gets to American soil. Otherwise I dont really care.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
        Ill let the poor and people with no better options fight the war. I have my guns if it gets to American soil. Otherwise I dont really care.
        If it gets to U.S soil, unless you're a prime Sly Stallone or Arnold Swartzanegger, it will be too late and your guns, however many you have as Da Machine, will hold minimal resistance to a problem that will be on a much bigger scale.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          I was in the us army as a 19-kilo (tanker)
          Good on you

How many years did you do and what's your experience?

Comment

Originally posted by KevinHenry007 View Post
            Good on you

How many years did you do and what's your experience?
            01-04.. Went in right after 9-11, trained at Fort Knox and was then stationed at fort Irwin aka NTC national training center..

Comment

Serving USN. Deployed.

Comment

Marines Corps. 0311. Alpha 1/9 then Golf 2/25. 2009-2012

Comment

Originally posted by KevinHenry007 View Post
                  How many people here have served or are currently serving in the military?

If not, I encourage many of you to answer your nation's call in the wake of the current military crisis in the Middle East, Russia, etc.

As of now, I believe the U.S military is comprised of 1% of the nation's population; which is sad.

Warriors, if you're out there, I challenge you to step up and protect your nation
                  Defend our nation from what you fucktard? US IMPERIALISM?

Comment

ira 17 years

Comment

Working...
                    X