Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, all that hard work and no compensation

Welcome back to stressfree eLiving

Comment

• You did an excellent job, man. The forum will undoubtedly suffer from you not being a mod. But it was worth you quitting just to get the rants and juicy gossip in this thread

Saying that, I am not surprised by the passiveness of those who own this site. They don't seem to want to improve it. I'm guessing any sort of improvements will be tied into monetising the site in the future.

In the meantime, we'll have no relationship with them whatsoever. All our questions in the Comments/Suggestions will be ignored. And maybe most egregiously of all, NSB will become more and more of a click-bait site than a serious boxing one (a 10 minute Mayweather interviews gets chopped up into 8 articles spread over 3 days).

I'm pretty disillusioned with this place. NSB is full of tards - I feel like I've spent half of my time here reading the phrase "booty dew" or wondering whether Big Dunn actually is on the Al Haymon payroll (either that or he's mentally ill).

I only stay on this site out of laziness.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand.

Thanks for the hard work, Bringer.

Comment

• Bringer always brings it. p4p great (ex-)mod

Comment

• ATG Mod

Proud of you, Bringer.

You obviously put some thought in to this decision and decided to invest your time in better things--I don't blame you--BRAVO.

That said, echoing the sentiment of others, you did an outstanding job as a mod. You were the lounge mod when I got here and it was great posting in those days.

It is dumbfounding that the purveyors of this site never remunerated you for the time and effort put in, but in the end--this should all work out for the best.

Look forward to your posts as a non-mod. Cheers!

Comment

• Great shame bring mate. You were a damn good mod, shame you weren't valued more the site will suffer as a result. But you've done your time man. Sit back and enjoy!

Comment

• Is bringer gonna post again? I haven't seen that 7 ft, fat axel rose, pansy lib since he made this thread.. I miss that dude

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Is bringer gonna post again? I haven't seen that 7 ft, fat axel rose, pansy lib since he made this thread.. I miss that dude
                I think his feelings are hurt.

Comment

• im pregnant, bringer is the father

Comment

• Surprised people have to go crying to a mod over internet forum chat when talking about a sport.

Comment

• Raping the Z Clan and any thread with Anorak and you are worth the trip to this website alone.

I think every mod has gone on a power trip at some point which I don't think your innocent of either but who wouldn't if you had to deal with butthurt females that call themselves boxingscene posters every day.

I don't even see how one could be a full time moderator unless you have a desk job or live in your mother's basement like rockin'. Sucks to here boxingscene is run by the greedy.

Welcome back to the rest of us.

Comment

Working...
                      X