No announcement yet.

PSA : I've resigned as a staff member

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jas View Post
    How is that sad, he probably had fun banning people and he posted here already, obviously it gets repetitive after a while
    It definitely wasn't something I'd describe as "sad."

Laborious. Monotonous. Tedious. Repetitious. Mundane. Banal. Those are some of the words I'd use to summarize the experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      It definitely wasn't something I'd describe as "sad."

Laborious. Monotonous. Tedious. Repetitious. Mundane. Banal. Those are some of the words I'd use to summarize the experience.
      Geez Louise you should have gone out in a bigger blaze of glory,

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
        Geez Louise you should have gone out in a bigger blaze of glory,
        And done what, exactly? Throw a fit over what a ****ty state the site is currently in? No point in doing that - Everybody already knows it.

Comment

• Bringer, you were an awesome mod. Of all the different forums I've been a part of, you're one of the best,

Glad you're relieved of such a burden. Welcome back.

P.S. War Canelo's package.
          Last edited by Tay Roc; 08-13-2014, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• All those terrible pop-ups are back when I'm browsing on my phone.

Comment

And done what, exactly? Throw a fit over what a ****ty state the site is currently in? No point in doing that - Everybody already knows it.

you shoulda merged every single effing thread in the lounge and made one thread titled '**** off'

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                All those terrible pop-ups are back when I'm browsing on my phone.
                Turn off JavaScript in settings

Comment

• With all that poosee flooding your inbox, it's a shame you can't pound any of it.

Comment

• Can't imagine having to do all that **** for free.
                    Glad to hear your just another poster again.
                    Now you can say what ever the fcuk you want.
                    You were one of the more active and fair mods IMO.

Comment

You do realize that REED and Boston are admins who are actively patroling the lounge now that I'm gone, right? All of my powers here have been gone since the day after I created this thread, so take your complaints about deleted threads in their direction. Hell, I rarely even post anymore this place has burned me out so much.

Gets thread deleted weeks after mod steps down. Accuses that mod of being the person who deleted it.

You'll make a wonderful mod, bro. Your powers of deductive reasoning are beyond comprehension.

Comment

Working...
                      X