Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry to hear this news.

Comment

• Comment

• I don't blame you one bit. You put up with that stuff way longer than I ever could have, and you did a great job as a mod. I'm glad you are still sticking around as a regular poster, so I will still have someone to talk grind with.

Comment

• Bring Back Bringer

Bring Back Bringer

Bring Back Bringer

Bring Back Bringer

Bring Back Bringer

Bring Back Bringer

Comment

• A thankless job I would never be interested in. Time consuming and little upside.
            I don't blame you for calling "no mas" and quitting like Charlie Zelenoff...you held out long enough.
            Fair fcuks to you, enjoy being a regular user

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                I can't speak for REED or Boston, but I never got paid a cent. That's another thing that really pissed me off and lead to this decision, honestly. It's not just the fact that there's no financial compensation for all the time you have to put in checking out reported posts, banning users, deleting, merging, and sticking posts and threads - It's the fact that I got no compensation at all.

So you just worked for them for free? That's the saddest **** I ever heard.

Comment

• ok well you must still have the power cuz you deleted my thread bout what should happen to your "job" vacancy....I say we hold elections....

I'd like to officially announce that I throw my hat in the ring......

I am here to announce my candidacy to the Mod of lounge opening........

I intend to run a clean honest but tough campaign..........

who's with me???

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                    ok well you must still have the power cuz you deleted my thread bout what should happen to your "job" vacancy....I say we hold elections....

I'd like to officially announce that I throw my hat in the ring......

I am here to announce my candidacy to the Mod of lounge opening........

I intend to run a clean honest but tough campaign..........

who's with me???
                    You do realize that REED and Boston are admins who are actively patroling the lounge now that I'm gone, right? All of my powers here have been gone since the day after I created this thread, so take your complaints about deleted threads in their direction. Hell, I rarely even post anymore this place has burned me out so much.

Gets thread deleted weeks after mod steps down. Accuses that mod of being the person who deleted it.

You'll make a wonderful mod, bro. Your powers of deductive reasoning are beyond comprehension.

Comment

• Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post

So you just worked for them for free? That's the saddest **** I ever heard.
                      How is that sad, he probably had fun banning people and he posted here already, obviously it gets repetitive after a while

Comment

Working...
                      X