No announcement yet.

10-Year-Old Afghan Girl Rape victim Could Face Honor Killing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Shouldn't have gotten herself raped then.....

Joking of course
    You are joking(I think, anyway) but the sad thing is, muslims actually believe this.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Alpha View Post
      The mullah's name I think is
      Mohammad Amin Aminullah 45 years old
      Kunduz city

There, that should make things easy for you.
      If somebody did that to a 10 year old in my family, or even to someone close to me in terms of friends or other relatives, I would absolutely kill the guy in brutal fashion. I would accept going to prison for it, as long as that sub-human would no longer be breathing.

THAT would actually be an 'honor-killing'.

Comment

When you have a culture that is dominated by men, and women get no rights or respect, this is what comes of it.

It's happened here in the U.S believe it or not, there's been honor killings here. I know about some man who killed his daughter and his niece because they were dating black boys.

Comment

The injuries sustained to that poor little girl simply defies belief.

This has disturbed me greatly.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            horrible people

give me access to the red button and I won't hesitate

Its the only way

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Shouldn't have gotten herself raped then.....

Joking of course
              Not nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
                Has nothing with Islam. Also Usa is one of the world's most honor killings are committed country. There were such an article by an American author.
                That is what most muslims say… and it is absolutely untrue.
                If the honor killings practice mainly in Muslim families is not about islam, what it is about then?

Most Muslim apologists want to argue that the so called honor killing is not Islamic and it’s a tribal or cultural obsession. This statement is a complete deception commonly use by muslims to cover up their fallacious belief. These ‘honor killers’ defend their act of murder by referring to the Quran and Islam. Family members will say that they are merely following the directives set down in their Islamic moral beliefs.

This kind of brutal killings for family honor will remain to happen… mainly to a Muslim family. Why is that so? Why is there no evidence to support that a christian or buddhist did practice honor killing. Why are there no recorded honor killings in non-muslim families that are citizens of muslim countries?

Honor killing is undeniably the vice of islam, make no mistake about it.

Comment

And this is the same religion that is going to take over the world in the future? Boy are we screwed...

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                    The injuries sustained to that poor little girl simply defies belief.

This has disturbed me greatly.
                    Wish I had actual force powers at times like these.

People would be getting fucking choked to death left and right from the comfort of my office chair as I type this.

Fucking abomination.

Comment

Originally posted by serv View Post
                      That is what most muslims say… and it is absolutely untrue.
                      If the honor killings practice mainly in Muslim families is not about islam, what it is about then?

Most Muslim apologists want to argue that the so called honor killing is not Islamic and it’s a tribal or cultural obsession. This statement is a complete deception commonly use by muslims to cover up their fallacious belief. These ‘honor killers’ defend their act of murder by referring to the Quran and Islam. Family members will say that they are merely following the directives set down in their Islamic moral beliefs.

This kind of brutal killings for family honor will remain to happen… mainly to a Muslim family. Why is that so? Why is there no evidence to support that a christian or buddhist did practice honor killing. Why are there no recorded honor killings in non-muslim families that are citizens of muslim countries?

Honor killing is undeniably the vice of islam, make no mistake about it.

Please show us the Quran verses and hadiths about the "honor killings" ? Especially I prefer Quran verses, hadiths are stories.

Comment

Working...
                      X