Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just bought a SoSoBoxing Subscription! RESPECT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My American friends, get a subscription and don't pay 70 plus bucks for the **** we just saw

Comment

Come back for my review was a great stream, no issue what so ever best quality ever from a stream was like watching on my HD tv.

Im sure plenty of people from here tried it, just thought I give my review and we got access to the hd replays, where over 1000+ fights are in HD to watch on demand best boxing video site imo.

Comment

These sites always get shut down like justintv did. I would not sign for more than a month at a time because when they do, your money is gone!

Comment

Originally posted by Marcov View Post
          These sites always get shut down like justintv did. I would not sign for more than a month at a time because when they do, your money is gone!
          Sosoboxing has been up for a couple of yrs, and its $10 for a year, even if it does get shut down we already saved $65 from not ordering mayhem and the streams are great

Comment

Guys try to keep the review censored. Because that's how these places get shutdown.

I used to be a part of a site along those lines, it was active for 5 years until someone started posting reviews on other sites, it didn't take long.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
              Sosoboxing has been up for a couple of yrs, and its $10 for a year, even if it does get shut down we already saved $65 from not ordering mayhem and the streams are great
              true...but i doubt it will get shut down within 1 year

Comment

See my thread going strong, updated it to let you guys know they have another $10 special for the year.

I recommend to get it now cause they take it down as fast as they put it up, dont be left out.

Comment

I never get an email to confirm my registration.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                    I never get an email to confirm my registration.
                    you got ripped off homie lol, did you pm him/them. They dont send logins automatically to your PP email thats was my mistake I just paid and didnt pm them so I didnt get no info but once I pm'd them on facebook they sent my logins over asap/

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                      you got ripped off homie lol, did you pm him/them. They dont send logins automatically to your PP email thats was my mistake I just paid and didnt pm them so I didnt get no info but once I pm'd them on facebook they sent my logins over asap/
                      nah man i just registered to the forum, i didnt pay. i just never get a confirmation to the forum

Comment

Working...
                      X