Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just bought a SoSoBoxing Subscription! RESPECT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 bucks for a year, sounds good to me

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
      bumping the he offering the same deal and warns he will not be offering it during ppv fight week, so if you think you migth want to get this should jump on it now as slots are limited the post said.

facebook.com/sosoboxing

Are they gonna have the Segura/Estrada and Frampton/Martinez fights next week?

Comment

Originally posted by George Orwell View Post
        10 bucks for a year, sounds good to me
        yeah its a good deal I just took another account for a friend so slots available are slimming up.

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
        Are they gonna have the Segura/Estrada and Frampton/Martinez fights next week?
        Yup, I believe so. they have univision, telemundo tvazteca and like 7 other spanish channels channels I believe + a whole lot more. well worth it imo.

Comment

Yup, I believe so. they have univision, telemundo tvazteca and like 7 other spanish channels channels I believe + a whole lot more. well worth it imo.

Nice. Do you have to have a facebook to get that $10 deal? How much is it if you don't mess with facebook?

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
            Nice. Do you have to have a facebook to get that $10 deal? How much is it if you don't fuk with facebook?
            NO I just paid him through the pp link and he emailed me the logins and details.

Comment

NO I just paid him through the pp link and he emailed me the logins and details.

Cool, i might check it out.

Comment

i'm in, you guys better grab this

Comment

just checked up on it and theirs only 4 slots left so........ dont sleep on it.

Comment

Holy ****!!! so many channels!!

What are the chances of this getting shut down?

Comment

Originally posted by Resilient View Post
                      Holy ****!!! so many channels!!

What are the chances of this getting shut down?
                      Pssh, I was recommended by a friend who been with them for years so I think we good. its not public so they cant shut down what they cant find!

Comment

Working...
                      X