Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF Is Up With Britain. Huge Problem With Brits Leaving To Join ISIS..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rafael Trujillo View Post
    The government should ban them from returning to the UK.
    That's what the danish government have done.

If you wanna travel to the middle east to fight in a holy war for a caliphate state, then you can kindly stay there you fanatical ****.

Comment

British government is pussy.

I take a liberal stance on most issues, but fuck these fanatical ****s.

Only in Britain could you have these ****s living here go off to the Middle East and join the Jihads, but when they decide the living conditions in the Middle East aren't for them they just waltz back over. Then they start parading the streets shouting "Allah Akbar" and "Death to the infidels" all while helping themselves to free housing and health care etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
        British government is pussy.

I take a liberal stance on most issues, but fuck these fanatical ****s.

Only in Britain could you have these ****s living here go off to the Middle East and join the Jihads, but when they decide the living conditions in the Middle East aren't for them they just waltz back over. Then they start parading the streets shouting "Allah Akbar" and "Death to the infidels" all while helping themselves to free housing and health care etc.
        It really is astonishing how big of a p*ssy the British government is. They're so soft on extremism it's unbelievable. What is the logic behind their insane policies?

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          That's what the danish government have done.

If you wanna travel to the middle east to fight in a holy war for a caliphate state, then you can kindly stay there you fanatical ****.
          No. They haven't done a thing.

Comment

I could be wrong. I'm not by an stretch of the imagination a political expert.

But I think the softness has to do with the EU.

France had to fight tooth and nail to get the Burka banned. Can't take the piss out of France anymore. At least their government took a stand. British government does nothing.

And they wonder why voters are finding the ideologies of the BNP and UKIP parties appealing.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
              Imagine what the UK will be like in 50 years time. Muslim population is currently at least 5% of the UK population. It's expected to be at least 10% by 2021. At that rate, by 2064, can you imagine how big of a **** hole the UK will be? All thanks to British politicians!
              That's caused by a misunderstanding of demographic statistics. All you're doing is extrapolating a trend and assuming it will continue unabated ad infinitum. That's not what happens.

Anyway anyone leaving Britain to fight for a Caliphate gets a free trip back to the Caliphate once they decide they've had enough. If they're not citizens then they have their right to be in Britain revoked, if they are they get charged with treason.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                That's caused by a misunderstanding of demographic statistics. All you're doing is extrapolating a trend and assuming it will continue unabated ad infinitum. That's not what happens.
                It's expected to be at least 10% by 2021. I'm not saying it's going to grow at that rate for the next 50 years, but the % will obviously be a lot larger than 10% in 40 years time (from 2021).

Comment

It's pretty simple..... If you want to go and fight and be a part of a terrorist organisation such as ISIS, then you lose all your British rights and can't re-enter the UK.

Only issue being, there are people who travel to Syria for support with aid work etc. Need to be able to differentiate who is going to join ISIS, and who is going for Humanatarian support.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
                    Imagine what the UK will be like in 50 years time. Muslim population is currently at least 5% of the UK population. It's expected to be at least 10% by 2021. At that rate, by 2064, can you imagine how big of a **** hole the UK will be? All thanks to British politicians!
                    I look forward to 2064.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                      It's pretty simple..... If you want to go and fight and be a part of a terrorist organisation such as ISIS, then you lose all your British rights and can't re-enter the UK.

Only issue being, there are people who travel to Syria for support with aid work etc. Need to be able to differentiate who is going to join ISIS, and who is going for Humanitarian support.
                      I agree. But these are still small numbers out of a Muslim population of c. 3 million. These are radicals - extremists and NOT reflective. These are Wahabbists, far removed from orthodox Sunni Islam.

Comment

Working...
                      X