Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bringer.... The Man, The Myth as well as the Douchebag.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin'
    Message sent, I'm interested to see his reaction.......
    So would I.

That was Anorak, though. So now you're "liable."

Comment

gennady golovkin doesn't take a punch for an answer.

Comment

Rockin has arrived in his armored wheelchair and is ready to go to war with Bringer once again.

Comment

I've never once revealed your identity. Once again Bringer shows his lack of education and knowledge. I spoke of an anonymous person. You spoke of me after revealing my name and then proceeded to slander
          Sir, I would like to ask you one thing. If you are so proud of being a former pro fighter, why does it bother you if everybody knows your identity?

Comment

Is it really necessary to call him a cripple, the guy had a stroke, how classless can you get?. Abysmal behaviour.

Comment

This battle is Thunderdome worthy. A true clash of the titans . Word is bringer is unbeatable. Nip and tuck affair so far , I give slight edge to bringer thus far

Comment

Thanks for your previous bull**** comment.

Please post your true identity, as if you would, if it's nothing.

Look at the last 6 years. Know nothings trying to belittle me with their no fight knowledge and wisdom. Just beatchs sitting safely behind their computers talking trash. Lot's of opinions but no experience, except for what they've viewed on the television.

I wished to stay anonymous. The rules of this site say that you will be banned if you reveal somebodies identity without their permission. I have a MOD who has done just that who loves to jump in my threads throwing his bull****, simply lies and liable.

Hey Bringer, share some knowledge in the training section if you actually know wtf you are talking about. I won't hold my breathe for this one.

I wished to stay anonymous. The sites employees revealed my name and then proceeded to slander with lies and accusations.

When one has no life they will try to degrade others. Lot's of opinions and no true knowledge. In my 10 years here on the site I have found that it's what a great part of this site is about.
                So you just admitted that you wanted to be a keyboard warrior

Comment

In what way.... do tell.
                  Because you wanted to stay anonymous ... while claiming you could whip peoples a$s bc you "Laced up the Everlast Gloves" .... Personally I woulda used some Cleto Reyes .. but to each his own, I know they expensive and most can't afford them

Comment

This place used to be fun. The great posters have long gone. Rockin'

Comment

Well that was a good read

Comment

Working...
                      X