Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Be Real. If A Girl is Attracted To You, There Isn't Much You Can Do Wrong.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
    Sorry, but isn't this CatchAndShoot guy the same guy who just the other day mailed his balls to his girl when he begged her to take him back and created just about the most cringe-worthy thread I have ever read.

I'm gonna sound like a **** here, but you can't be doing that and then the very next thread about women be giving the Scene advice on women bruh.
    I think I'm qualified to give advice on getting girls. I only **** up once I get comfortable with them.

P.S. If you TRULY love someone, you gotta push your ego aside. And if she had my balls than how come I can still say whatever I want to her? Not like yelling, but being honest with her.

Originally posted by Queef Genius View Post
    What happened with your girl?
    Got her back, and almost back to the level like when we first met. She doesn't 100% trust me yet.
    Last edited by CatchAndShoot; 07-22-2014, 12:13 PM.

Comment

oh yea?

try telling her about boxingscene and all your points and karma

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        oh yea?

try telling her about boxingscene and all your points and karma
        I think that might classify as borderline ******ed.

Comment

You also gotta have a big c0ck.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Only if you want a second go at her. You can be tiny and still get laid once.

Comment

looks don't matter, super size her meal when you take her to Mcdonald's after the club add cheese to her burger then look at her and give her a wink as you reach for your wallet and she'll give you ass, true story.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                looks don't matter, super size her meal when you take her to Mcdonald's after the club add cheese to her burger then look at her and give her a wink as you reach for your wallet and she'll give you ass, true story.

damn..a big mac combo sounds good right about now...side of sweet n sour for the fries...i think i might do that today

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Only if you want a second go at her. You can be tiny and still get laid once.

Comment

I hear people on here all the time talking strategy and **** on picking up women... No. That's for the ugliest of people in the world. If you are even semi-attractive, at some point in your life a girl will be attracted to you and unless you mentally handicapped your chances of getting laid are pretty ****ing high.

So quit talking about what you do not know. Being a dick doesn't work, *****es spot the fakes a mile away. Being nice is fine. Having money helps and dressing like you aren't a bum is a plus.

That's all you need to know.
                    Are you female? You seem to know a lot about girlie behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      damn..a big mac combo sounds good right about now...side of sweet n sour for the fries...i think i might do that today
                      add a 6 piece nugget to your meal, put 2 nuggets inside the Big Mac and enjoy, fcuk it! make it worth while

Comment

Working...
                      X