No announcement yet.

Opinions on flu vaccines and vaccines in general

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on flu vaccines and vaccines in general

I'm hearing a lot of thing about the dangers of flu vaccines and vaccines in general causing autism and dementia among other things and was wonder where most people stand on the subject. It seems that vaccinations are dropping and speculation is rising
    Yes
    81.82%
    No
    18.18%
    not sure
    0.00%

I used to get a flu shot every year but stopped several years ago because I don't trust them anymore. Haven't caught the flu once since i stopped.

Comment

the polio vaccine alone proves the system of vaccination works. how much % of the worlds population would have been permanently crippled? scaringly high.

Comment

Vaccines save lives. Jenny McCarthy would probably say otherwise, though.

Comment

they offer the flu shot in my job every year, I've never taken it so I have to sign this paper explaining why I don't want to have it and my boss has to sign it with me, he also gets upset with me for not taking it.

the funny **** is everybody that takes it gets really sick at least twice thru or the winter and til this day I've never taken a day off because I'm sick.

I take vitamins

Comment

The cold and flu are entirely different right?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              I'm hearing a lot of thing about the dangers of flu vaccines and vaccines in general causing autism and dementia among other things and was wonder where most people stand on the subject. It seems that vaccinations are dropping and speculation is rising
              There is no link between vaccines and autism. I've never heard the one about them being linked to dementia.

There is a clear link between stopping vaccination and dying of preventable diseases as the recent outbreaks of measles in the United States shows. Polio was almost eradicated thanks to vaccines. Smallpox WAS eradicated. Whooping cough is making a comeback from the verge of eradication because of wackaloon anti-vax fuckadays who would rather get their medical advice from a former Playboy model than from all of the doctors.

The flu vaccine is an odd one. Not that it's a nefarious avenue for infiltration by the lizard government like the conspi******s want you to think. No, because it's not that necessary for most people. Having said that it isn't generally necessary for most people because the flu isn't necessarily life threatening for most people. It sucks but it isn't necessary. It is necessary for certain groups though. The elderly, young children, and families of pregnant women, as well as first responders and emergency services personnel. I get the shot every year.

For all of those people who claim that they used to get the vaccine every year and got the flu every year and once they stopped getting it they stopped getting flu: You never had the flu. You had a cold and were being a pussy.

Originally posted by jas View Post
              The cold and flu are entirely different right?
              Yes, different types of virus.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                There is no link between vaccines and autism. I've never heard the one about them being linked to dementia.

There is a clear link between stopping vaccination and dying of preventable diseases as the recent outbreaks of measles in the United States shows. Polio was almost eradicated thanks to vaccines. Smallpox WAS eradicated. Whooping cough is making a comeback from the verge of eradication because of wackaloon anti-vax fuckadays who would rather get their medical advice from a former Playboy model than from all of the doctors.

The flu vaccine is an odd one. Not that it's a nefarious avenue for infiltration by the lizard government like the conspi******s want you to think. No, because it's not that necessary for most people. Having said that it isn't generally necessary for most people because the flu isn't necessarily life threatening for most people. It sucks but it isn't necessary. It is necessary for certain groups though. The elderly, young children, and families of pregnant women, as well as first responders and emergency services personnel. I get the shot every year.

For all of those people who claim that they used to get the vaccine every year and got the flu every year and once they stopped getting it they stopped getting flu: You never had the flu. You had a cold and were being a pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

Yes, different types of virus.
                  Exactly this. Its amazing that morons will disagree when it is proven that stopping vaccines has caused serious outbreaks of the diseases that would otherwise be prevented if people were vaccinated. And the chosen spokesperson and subject matter expert for the campaign against vaccines was Jenny McCarthy.........Jenny McCarthy................just let that sink in.

Comment

flu shots are for ******* and nurses.

my parents used to make me sleep outside in the winter. i'd wake up on the cold hard ground, stronger than before. i never get sick.

Comment

Working...
                    X