Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Palestine !

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
      Iron dome has only been in service for 3 years now. Where were the thousands of Israeli deaths during cast lead (2008-2009)???? Truth is only 3 civilians died during cast lead. So stop trying to sell that cheap Israeli propaganda.

You're more likely to get hit by lightning than a Hamas rocket. Hamas rockets are laughable.
      Well if it's only little rockets then that changes everything I guess...sure why not...just little rockets....that's OK. BTW...Israel knocked out over 2000 of those little rockets...but they wouldn't have caused any damage anyways so it's a moot point.

But tell me...what would you do if some fired a little rocket where you live? I guess you would just think...well...it's just a little rocket...he'll get tired of firing them...let him be.

Your arguments don't really warrant a response...but think about that for second and how foolish it makes you look.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
        Well if it's only little rockets then that changes everything I guess...sure why not...just little rockets....that's OK. BTW...Israel knocked out over 2000 of those little rockets...but they wouldn't have caused any damage anyways so it's a moot point.

But tell me...what would you do if some fired a little rocket where you live? I guess you would just think...well...it's just a little rocket...he'll get tired of firing them...let him be.

Your arguments don't really warrant a response...but think about that for second and how foolish it makes you look.
        If my neighbor was shooting at me I don't believe the appropriate response would be to blow up his house with his wife and kid inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kulilin View Post
          If my neighbor was shooting at me I don't believe the appropriate response would be to blow up his house with his wife and kid inside.
          I agree...but that is what we are talking about here is it.
          Last edited by jaded; 08-02-2014, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
            Neither would I...but that is what we are talking about here is it.
            Justifying killing women and children to neutralize a threat? That's exactly what we're talking about. You even specifically asked for a response if someone shot a little rocket where you live. I also used the same 2/1 ratio at which non combatants are being killed in comparison to the perpetrators of the violence. How is this not what we're talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kulilin View Post
              Justifying killing women and children to neutralize a threat? That's exactly what we're talking about. You even specifically asked for a response if someone shot a little rocket where you live. I also used the same 2/1 ratio at which non combatants are being killed in comparison to the perpetrators of the violence. How is this not what we're talking about?
              You said...

Originally Posted by Kulilin View Post
              But let me ask you...what exactly should they do?

Comment

• This is complete nonsense to talk about if Hamas had fired rockets first or Israel did it. Because Israel is an illegal country (although its legal on the paper have been deserved through money) which have violated international laws and human rights many time, looks like to discuss with a bully about who will read the newspaper first, who pops up suddenly and seizes the big part of your home by saying "my granpa was the first owner of this house b..tch", despite his granpa was just one of the several residents living along of the house, despite they expand their borders each passing day by violating the rights of others, despite they keep other folks under sieges (another human rights violation) etc etc etc. So even if Hamas would fire an atomic bomb, its OK with me, I would do the same thing.
                Last edited by Checheni_Lamara; 08-02-2014, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
                  This is complete nonsense to talk about if Hamas had fired rockets first or Israel did it. Because Israel is an illegal country (although its legal on the paper have been deserved through money) which have violated international laws and human rights many time, looks like to discuss with a bully about who will read the newspaper first, who pops up suddenly and seizes the big part of your home by saying "my granpa was the first owner of this house b..tch", despite his granpa was just one of the several residents living along of the house, despite they expand their borders each passing day by violating the rights of others, despite they keep other folks under sieges (another human rights violation) etc etc etc. So even if Hamas would fire an atomic bomb, its OK with me, I would do the same thing.
                  why are you fcking idiots killing yourselves and destroying your children's future over some fake ass adult fairy tale allah/muhammad/god????

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
                    why are you fcking idiots killing yourselves and destroying your children's future over some fake ass adult fairy tale allah/muhammad/god????
                    I think you should not speak, so that people may think you are a clever person.

Comment

• Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
                      I think you should not speak, so that people may think you are a clever person.
                      so no answer then huh?

I think you should not post, so that people may not think you are a repugnant extremist muslim sympathizer, or worst, a terrorist.

Comment

Working...
                      X