No announcement yet.

Israeli ground forces enter Gaza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Yeah, I saw this last night. ****ing unreal.
    it's a mess because we have conflicting allies.

ex. the anti-assads in syria are supported by our saudi allies but they also fight our ally iraqi govt.

Comment

• Always sad when there are civilian casualties on both sides but Gaza should have never attacked. We are talking a terrorist settlement that has attached suicide bombs to children often but now use civilian casualties as media hype. That is how Gaza does it.
      Last edited by Rossman; 07-31-2014, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        The Palenstians need to oust the Hamas government and adopt a much more moderate ruling party. I hope that they can see that Hamas is the cause of much of their plight
        This is the problem. I'm sure the average Palestinian understands that if you fire rockets and engage in war you will be in war and they don't want it...at least I would hope so. But the average Palestinian is hopeless and helpless to fight Hamas...they cannot resist them and Hamas really does not care what happens to them. They have an agenda of destruction and are funded to carry it out regardless of the suffering it brings on it's own people... and Israel has no choice but to try to wipe them out or die otherwise. Nobody would sit idly while that happens to them and after endless skirmishes and attacks Israel now wants to end all possibilities of it. It's very sad but what are they supposed to do? It's easy to criticize but I would like to hear suggestions from those who are doing so and what THEY have as an answer.
        Last edited by jaded; 07-31-2014, 06:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
          This is the problem. I'm sure the average Palestinian understands that if you fire rockets and engage in war you will be in war and they don't want it...at least I would hope so. But the average Palestinian is hopeless and helpless to fight Hamas...they cannot resist them and Hamas really does not care what happens to them. They have an agenda of destruction and are funded to carry it out regardless of the suffering it brings on it's own people... and Israel has no choice but to try to wipe them out or die otherwise. Nobody would sit idly while that happens to them and after endless skirmishes and attacks Israel now wants to end all possibilities of it. It's very sad but what are they supposed to do? It's easy to criticize but I would like to hear suggestions from those who who are doing so have as an answer as well.
          israel wants peace, palestinians NEED peace.

but hamas rather fire rockets that are ineffective forcing israel to fire rockets that are effective.

Comment

• 72 hour cease fire has been announced.

http://news.msn.com/world/us-un-anno...aza-cease-fire

Comment

• wonder where and why their God ain't doing shit

Comment

• Watch how Hamas uses this moment to attack Israel once more.

Comment

• Who is more responsible for the dead kids?

The guys that continually shoot rockets and then hide behind kids?

Or

The guys that put up with a ****ton of rocket shooting before finally, accidentally killing children while trying to get at the guys shooting rockets?

Comment

• this was posted on times of israel but was later taken down, but someone saved a screenshot. SMH!!

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/when-...#ixzz399uYKKsg

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2014
                      At least 50 Palestinians killed so far today and an Israeli soldier has been captured.

The new death toll stands at no less than 1,437 people, while 23 percent of those killed so far have been children and 12 percent have been women, Maan reports.

On Thursday, 79 Palestinians were killed and 350 injured, health ministry spokesman al-Qidra said in a statement.

The toll of those injured now stands at 8,265 people, 30 percent of whom have been children, 20 percent women, and 4 percent the elderly. Twenty-nine medical facilities including thirteen hospitals have been damaged by Israeli attacks.
                      Do you realize that had all the rockets fired by Hamas not mostly been successfully intercepted by the iron dome that the intended casualties dealt by Hamas would likely been in the 10's of thousands to innocent civilian population including children? I really don't understand the point you are trying to make and your obsession/hate.

Comment

Working...
                      X