Collapse
No announcement yet.

Israeli ground forces enter Gaza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still cant believe people think that israel is doing the right thing by blowing up UN schools with women and children in it.

Even the UN has come out and denounced israel.

Imagine if you and your family lived in palestine and this was happening to you, I bet you would have a different opinion.

I dont support hamas but I couldnt live with myself if I was killing kids like israel is doing.

Comment

• Just one question, has there ever been weapons found in those schools, mosque,,and other civilian places that Israel blew up? It's starting to sound like Bush weapon of mass destruction talking point

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2014
        According to the UN, not at the schools Israel blew up, and not at the UN shelters that were hit.

I don't know about mosques.
        Just another tactic to justify and warrant the bombing of schools, and peoples homes. It's funny people are still debating the actions of Israel. Mind blowing that people rationalize the massacre of innocent families and children.

The mass media are liars that control peoples minds and influence people by fear/worry. They will rationalize the actions of Israel and protect them whilst they eat popcorn watching people being slaughtered.

The WAR machine will continue. It's just business as usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2014
          Turns out there were NO weapons under the schools that have been hit by the Israelis. The bombing of the school last night has even been condemned by the US.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28573674
          There in no excuse for these acts. I hope the people responsible are brought to justice. Death would be to nice of a punishment for these people killing babies/children. I feel sick reading this ****.

You will hear more of 'human shields' excuse to justify these war crimes.

I've seen nothing but animals across the boarder, chanting the death of innocents and glorifying the massacre in Gaza.

Comment

• We should be putting sanctions on israel, not russia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uturn View Post
              There in no excuse for these acts. I hope the people responsible are brought to justice. Death would be to nice of a punishment for these people killing babies/children. I feel sick reading this ****.

You will hear more of 'human shields' excuse to justify these war crimes.

I've seen nothing but animals across the boarder, chanting the death of innocents and glorifying the massacre in Gaza.
              Dont start a war if you're gonna cry foul.

Hamas and palestinians chant death to innocent people, praise suicide bombers and shoot into civilian pop, and hide weapons in schools used by the UN. Where is your outrage? These are war crimes

Comment

• dayuuuum! will this end soon or it will go on like this til the place turn like the tribe wars Africa?

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Dont start a war if you're gonna cry foul.

Hamas and palestinians chant death to innocent people, praise suicide bombers and shoot into civilian pop, and hide weapons in schools used by the UN. Where is your outrage? These are war crimes
                  Israel tell people to go hide in schools, so they can easily target children. They launch rockets high-tech weapons into densely populated area's that wipes out entire families. Self defence? This is genocide. The majority of people killed/injured are innocent people.

Listen, When you being confined into a concentration camp where you can't get basic needs in life - you are going to get reactions. People in the West Bank, and Gaza live in appalling conditions. Resistance is absolute. Israel have dehumanized people. No one is going to put with the living standards in Gaza, and that is why Hamas was democratically elected. Israel have treated the people in Gaza like rats. There is always consequences when you oppress people for so long. The people of Gaza aren't going to withstand anymore of it, and any normal human being is going to kick up a fuss when you feel suffocated overtime. RESISTANCE is going to be there as Israel keep expanding.

Israel is attempting to destroy Gaza. They are destroying the infrastructure and any basic needs to live a normal life. They'll hope with these latest attacks there is no future for Palestinians, therefore the people of Gaza will leave. This is a barbaric, violent way of colonialism.

Anyway, Keep your heads living in the clouds son. There is a massacre going on. Israel are WAR CRIMINALS. Don't even attempt to deny this. They have ignored more UN resolutions than anyone else. They have ZERO respect for human rights and neither does Hamas.

Condemn these people for the life of humanity.

Comment

• Hope this winds down soon. Hamas needs to stop firing rockets and Israel needs to show a little restraint.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Hope this winds down soon. Hamas needs to stop firing rockets and Israel needs to show a little restraint.
                      Agreed but the leader of Hamas was just interviewed and was asked if Israel stopped the occupation, would he accept a Jewish state, he said "NO".

So that tells you where that is at. There will never be peace, and Hamas is killing it's own people by continuing this. I agree though, Israel is being incredibly heavy handed but I don't think it would be any different than any other country defending itself.

Comment

Working...
                      X