Malaysian airline goes down in Ukraine, all 295 dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
    Ukraine just fucked up.
    huh? It was shut down by (pro) Russian separatists with Russian supplied weapons.

Here is audio intercepted and posted by Ukrainian Security Services with Russians discussing how they "fucked up.

They tried shooting down a Ukrainian transport plane and got a commercial airliner instead.

I like how the conversation ends with "wtf was that jet doing in our space? I dont know...bringing in spies" ...

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      what the f#ck...

there's going to be a huge mess over there, maybe even a bonafide war if the west gets involved. a lot depends on the attitude of russia toward this attack.

a group that's got a hold of a freaking surface to air missile isn't meeting in somebody's basement. they've made being in that part of the world, even in an airplane, unsafe that's power. they've also got some powerful friends.
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buk_missile_system

No Non State Actor should have that sort of equipment.

Comment

4 French passengers died too.

Comment

It might take some years, but better believe, somebody is getting ghaddafi'd over this!

Comment

Someone posted FB pic of flight MH17 before boarding: "If it disappears, this is what it looks like"

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
              huh? It was shut down by (pro) Russian separatists with Russian supplied weapons.

Here is audio intercepted and posted by Ukrainian Security Services with Russians discussing how they "fucked up.

They tried shooting down a Ukrainian transport plane and got a commercial airliner instead.

I like how the conversation ends with "wtf was that jet doing in our space? I dont know...bringing in spies" ...

Even though this doesn't make it right at all, atleast it sounds like it was an actual mistake on their part instead of an intended takedown of a commercial airliner. That would take a lot of heat out of this tragic situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post

Here's the English version. It seems fairly apparent the Russian separatists shot it down:

Reading there was 154 Dutch nationals on board.

Comment

so putin is letting the separatists have these?

Comment

Shocking news! I don't know why someone would do that.

Comment

This is ****ed.

Comment

Working...
                      X