Which athlete do you hate the Most

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
    Donovan Mcnabb is a top 4 QB ?

How is this still relevant based on that ?
    I was shocked when that happened to. LOL, Dumb Eagles fans. Don't know $h1t about football.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      This thread is supposed to be about one thing. Everyone on this thread, Please answer the Question. Which Athlete Do You Hate The Most?
      Thank You.

Everyone, Continue.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        This thread is supposed to be about one thing. Everyone on this thread, Please answer the Question. Which Athlete Do You Hate The Most?
        Naw, fuck that.

Your funky ass brought that dumb ass poll up, I ripped you a new one, and now you want to run?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Naw, fuck that.

Your funky ass brought that dumb ass poll up, I ripped you a new one, and now you want to run?

What Athlete do you hate the Most. That is the point of the thread. My answer was Tom Brady. What is yours. Start answering the question. I am trying to get the thread back on track.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Naw, fuck that.

You got him shook bro he's getting on his bike trying to run out the clock

Comment

Serena Williams
              Tiger Woods
              Big Ben
              Russel Wilson is getting up there

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                You got him shook bro he's getting on his bike trying to run out the clock
                I'm not shook. I don't want this thread to die out so soon. If you want. I can make another thread where we can argue about this. Which is what I will do right now. But I am going swimming tonight so I won't be back in time to argue about this.

BTW I hate Clayton Kershaw, and Yasiel Puig. They are also some athletes I despise just because of the team they play for.

Comment

Originally posted by Queef Genius View Post
                  Serena Williams
                  Tiger Woods
                  Big Ben
                  Russel Wilson is getting up there
                  What did Russell wilson ever do to you. Are you a Denver Donkey's fan, Or are you a fortywhiner fan.

Comment

i really dislike broner. wish i could dick slap that fool......

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                      i really dislike broner. wish i could dick slap that fool......
                      That sounds hella jail right there

:gay:

Comment

Working...
                      X