Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sometimes When I Get Red K I Get Butt Hurt. How Bout You?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    Some dude gave me Red K and the message said, Sup Turd.

my b, bro. i was having a rough day.

Comment

Whatever you do, don't red k Reed or any of the mods.

Made a thread about Gucci Mane, Reed came in disrespectful and I red k'd only for him to red K me into oblivion. He must of red k'd me 10 times straight and had me negative a million in red. Changed my avi to Justin beiber, it took Boston Guy a few weeks later to get me out the red!

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post

Made a thread about Gucci Mane, Reed came in disrespectful and I red k'd only for him to red K me into oblivion. He must of red k'd me 10 times straight and had me negative a million in red. Changed my avi to Justin beiber, it took Boston Guy a few weeks later to get me out the red!

so all it takes to get Green K from BostonGuy is to have a Bieber avy eh?

Comment

Red Ruins My Life.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            Some dude gave me Red K and the message said, Sup Turd.
            Originally posted by Rammstein View Post
            I am usually at the verge of tears when I get Red K.

The whole day is ruined, and I sometimes take it out on my wife. She also doesn't like Red K, for that reason.
            Originally posted by Szef View Post
            I recently got red k'ed by Beercules because that poor little drunk Cuban couldn't handle the truth about Lara's performance and the fact that his idol "fought" like a 80 year old vagina
            Originally posted by Dick Senormous View Post
            That dude red K'd me because I disagreed with his gay JFK assassination conspiracy theories.
            When someone calls him out on his bull****, he jabs and run and then cry.

No wonder he supports Lara
            Originally posted by New England View Post

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post

a guy like that should not be a mod smdh...

Comment

I recently got red k'ed by Beercules because that poor little drunk Cuban couldn't handle the truth about Lara's performance and the fact that his idol "fought" like a 80 year old vagina
              Cinnabon was supposed to knocked Lara out though so you deserved the red K, and please we have had a history because I said polish girls were easy.

Originally posted by Dick Senormous View Post
              That dude red K'd me because I disagreed with his gay JFK assassination conspiracy theories.
              Oswald didn't do it though

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                It did not say New England gave me red k.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Cinnabon was supposed to knocked Lara out though so you deserved the red K, and please we have had a history because I said polish girls were easy.
                  Canelo was supposed to beat Lara which he did, no matter what you and the rest of the marathon's lovers fanclub say.

You didn't say our girls are easy; You were bragging about how you were gonna bang the Polish single mother that moved next door, I called you out on one of your many bullshits, you got mad and then, few weeks later, you admitted in your own thread that she moved out and the only thing you banged was Lara's picture
                  Last edited by Szef; 07-16-2014, 06:58 PM.

Comment

I red k myself once

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                      I rarely get red K but I've received loads of it recently for humiliating some gun nuts.

That 49 year old lesbian comment was hilarious

Comment

Working...
                      X