Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sometimes When I Get Red K I Get Butt Hurt. How Bout You?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
      Makes me happy usually means i got somebody i wanted to get butthurt and accomplished my mission.

Here's a clear example of my latest victim who I just made my b*tch, and posting it here is just to add a bit of insult to the injury

I rarely get red K just for an opinion it's usually because I have some 13 year old in the verge of crying,and I never red K anybody unless it's retaliatory or they said some realllyyy stupid or racist type ****.
      lol awww you mad? check my sig mija

Comment

It's all good; If you speak your mind and keep it real, you're going to get some Red K from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          I hate when u get red k from some dude you don't even know..

One time I got red k from some dude who hadn't actually posted in like a year and never knew him.. And my post wasn't even controversial
          yea, I used to get red K'd randomly by that Bungolio dude because I said something about Pacroid in one post. He literally red k'd me twice in a row because he had gotten so butthurt. Then he started calling me an alt when I made fun of him. Fuckin Pactards
          Last edited by Dixie Normis; 07-16-2014, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Senormous View Post
            yea, I used to get red K'd randomly by that Bungolio dude because I said something about Pacroid in one post. He literally red k'd me twice in a row because he had gotten so butthurt. Then he started calling me an alt when I made fun of him. Fuckin Pactards
            Pacqtards are the scum of boxingscene.

Comment

I rarely get red K but I've received loads of it recently for humiliating some gun nuts.

Comment

I am usually at the verge of tears when I get Red K.

The whole day is ruined, and I sometimes take it out on my wife. She also doesn't like Red K, for that reason.

Comment

I recently got red k'ed by Beercules because that poor little drunk Cuban couldn't handle the truth about Lara's performance and the fact that his idol "fought" like a 80 year old vagina

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    I recently got red k'ed by Beercules because that poor little drunk Cuban couldn't handle the truth about Lara's performance and the fact that his idol "fought" like a 80 year old vagina
                    That dude red K'd me because I disagreed with his gay JFK assassination conspiracy theories.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Senormous View Post
                      That dude red K'd me because I disagreed with his gay JFK assassination conspiracy theories.
                      When someone calls him out on his bull****, he jabs and run and then cry.

No wonder he supports Lara

Comment

Working...
                      X