• Show
Clear All

• My top 5 NBA shooting guards

1. James Harden
    2. Klay Thompson
    3. Bradley Beal
    4. Joe Johnson
    5. Kobe Bryant

The mamba obviously moves up if he demonstrates that he's any semblance of the player he was. Let's see your rankings.

no love for Wade?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      no love for Wade?
      Nope, I think he's done as an elite player. He was terrible in the finals.

Comment

Kobe shouldn't be there, we don't know what he is anymore. Kobe was #1 in Spring 2013, but then he had that major injury. I'd leave him off completely before we see what he looks like this year.

1. James Harden
        2. Paul George (if you consider him a guard and not a forward, he's kinda both)
        3. Dwyane Wade
        4. Bradley Beal
        5. Klay Thompson

Wade is certainly better than Joe Johnson still. Wade may have dropped a dump in the finals, but he actually was better than last year throughout the playoffs, and averaged nearly 20 a game in the regular season.

Comment

Is James Harden really the best SG in the league? I want to argue it, but I can't think of anyone definitely better.

Man, that position fell off. All the good ones are playing PG now.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Kobe shouldn't be there, we don't know what he is anymore. Kobe was #1 in Spring 2013, but then he had that major injury. I'd leave him off completely before we see what he looks like this year.

1. James Harden
            2. Paul George (if you consider him a guard and not a forward, he's kinda both)
            3. Dwyane Wade
            4. Bradley Beal
            5. Klay Thompson

Wade is certainly better than Joe Johnson still. Wade may have dropped a dump in the finals, but he actually was better than last year throughout the playoffs, and averaged nearly 20 a game in the regular season.
            I think Wade is done. He misses too many games and he's always banged up. His career is trending downwards. This is the primary reason LeBron left imo. George can play SG but he's a SF.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Is James Harden really the best SG in the league? I want to argue it, but I can't think of anyone definitely better.

Man, that position fell off. All the good ones are playing PG now.
              SG and C are 2 of the weakest positions in the league. Harden plays no defense and seems to disappear in the clutch. He's still the league's best SG though.

Comment

I'd like to quote Jalen Rose here.....

Positions were created so novices could follow the sport, that's true.

I view Paul George as a guard, but he could be a forward. But there's a legit argument for him to be a gaurd

Comment

I don't care if he is Retired but I will do lists for Active and Retired

Retired
                  1. Michael Jordan
                  2. Jerry West
                  3. Allen Iverson
                  4. Clyde Drexler
                  5. Reggie Miller

Active
                  1. Kobe Bryant
                  2. James Harden
                  3. Bradley Beal
                  4. Lance Stephenson
                  5. DeMar DeRozan

Comment

**** forgot about DeRozan. He's definitely a Top 5 SG. Take off Klay Thompson from my list and put him up there.

Comment

Working...
                    X