No announcement yet.

No Israel thread?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
    A free pass for WHAT? Israel is being attacked on a daily basis with rockets. Are you saying they shouldn't respond?
    Have you ever seen those rockets? Every time 1 person is killed or injured from those rockets (which is NOT that often as the media makes out, yet obviously still not right) Israel reacts disproportionately. 3 Israeli's were killed and Israel have killed 100 people (women, children, elderly included), injured hundreds more and destroyed many buildings. The thing is, Gaza is pretty much a concentration camp if you look at it, blockaded by Israel so hardly anything comes in, included medical aid. The Jews are behaving like the Nazis, they should show more empathy. They are slowly building more illegal settlements in the West Bank, taking over that slowly too and if you speak up about it, you're branded an Anti-Semite EVEN THOUGH the Arabs are Semitic and in fact have more Semitic blood than most of the modern day Jews.

They attacked Masjid Al-Aqsa, which is a holy Muslim site in Jerusalem during Ramadhan (holy month for Muslims of fasting), I mean I could go on and on but too many people are influenced by the media (majority of the U.S media is controlled by Jews, this is a fact by the way). I don't hate Jews at all, I'm against what the Zionists are doing. There are Jews who are against what the Zionists are doing out there too.

If someone comes to your house, kills your wife and children, kicks you out and says ok I'll give you the toilet and half of the smallest room in the house (and then slowly takes the half and makes it a quarter), would you accept that? Would you be salty? It's unbelievable how people can support a state FOUNDED on Terrorism, yet when the other side does the same albeit to a VERY lesser extent they are branded criminals. Hey, didn't you guys do somewhat the same thing to get what you want?

It's just a messed up situation, the Muslim world is silent in terms of leadership, cowards and then the U.S isn't doing anything either. If they don't want to be involved with it at all, then stop funding one side that is responsible for most of the carnage right now.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
              Have you ever seen those rockets? Every time 1 person is killed or injured from those rockets (which is NOT that often as the media makes out, yet obviously still not right) Israel reacts disproportionately.

This argument always makes me laugh. So what would be a proportionate response? Launching the EXACT same type of rocket back into Gaza? Don't be so absurd you fool.

It's completely irrelevant how many are killed, what's relevant is how many rockets are launched, and A LOT are launched.

3 Israeli's were killed and Israel have killed 100 people (women, children, elderly included) injured hundreds more and destroyed many buildings.
              And why would that be? Because Hamas operate amongst civilians - around schools, hospitals, markets etc etc. It's a known tactic of theirs, the ****ing cowardly little ****roaches they are.

The thing is, Gaza is pretty much a concentration camp if you look at it
              The thing is... it's really not.

The population of Gaza in 2011 was 1.6 million. In 2000 it was 1.1 million. A growth of 500,000 people in just over 10 years? That's one mighty healthy birth rate. Not exactly what you'd expect inside a "concentration camp".

blockaded by Israel so hardly anything comes in, included medical aid.
              No no, medical aid comes in. But why is it that there is such stringent rules on what can be allowed into Gaza? Because people try to sneak weapons in, that's why, silly! And the wall was put up to stop snipers from killing Israelis. I notice you people always leave that part out.

The Jews are behaving like the Nazis
              We've established that what you said earlier about Gaza being a "concentration camp" is total BULL****, so please, tell me how they're acting like "Nazis"?

"The Jews" have returned to their homeland (ya know, that was invaded by Arab Muslims during the 7th century?), and they're there to stay, whether people like you accept it or not. You can't do **** about it.

they should show more empathy.
              Like how Muslim extremists show empathy when they slaughter non-Muslims around the world? And I'm sure you have so much to say about that when it happens too... right?

They are slowly building more illegal settlements in the West Bank, taking over that slowly too and if you speak up about it, you're branded an Anti-Semite EVEN THOUGH the Arabs are Semitic and in fact have more Semitic blood than most of the modern day Jews.
              And when non-Muslims speak up against Islamic expansion/extremism, they're automatically branded 'Islamophobic'.

And there is no such thing as "Semitic blood". There are Semitic languages, no Semitic ethnicity.

They attacked Masjid Al-Aqsa, which is a holy Muslim site in Jerusalem during Ramadhan (holy month for Muslims of fasting)
              And Muslim extremists attack their fellow Muslims during Ramadan:

http://www.khaama.com/8-members-of-a...explosion-8301

http://www.dw.de/wave-of-terrorist-a...dan/a-16946424

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-23651828

Oh look, and they also attack Christians during Ramadan:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0FC24J20140708

http://online.wsj.com/articles/gunme...cks-1404629249

http://www.christianpost.com/news/ni...stians-122439/

Oh, and some attacks on Christians during Christmas:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Alexandria_bombing

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...9BO02R20131225

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/12/25/wo...istmas-attack/

I mean I could go on and on
              Oh, and so could I. BELIEVE ME.

but too many people are influenced by the media (majority of the U.S media is controlled by Jews, this is a fact by the way).
              I knew it was coming.

I don't hate Jews at all, I'm against what the Zionists are doing. There are Jews who are against what the Zionists are doing out there too.
              So why have you just started talking about "the Jews controlling the media", if you're only against Zionists?

If someone comes to your house, kills your wife and children, kicks you out and says ok I'll give you the toilet and half of the smallest room in the house (and then slowly takes the half and makes it a quarter), would you accept that? Would you be salty? It's unbelievable how people can support a state FOUNDED on Terrorism, yet when the other side does the same albeit to a VERY lesser extent they are branded criminals. Hey, didn't you guys do somewhat the same thing to get what you want?
              Oh jeez, this ****ing nonsense again? Really? HayZ, son... that land "the Jews" now inhabit... guess what... it's THEIRS. They've been walking that land before even 'Arabs' and 'Muslims' existed. Arab Muslims, who came from a tiny part of the Arabian peninsula (modern-day Saudi Arabia) invaded and made it predominately Arab Muslim when it used to be predominately Jewish. How the **** do you think Islam spread through most of the world? How'd you think Islam spread to the Levant, Central Asia, Egypt, North Africa, Spain, Balkans, Persia, India, Kurdistan etc etc? INVASION.

It's just a messed up situation, the Muslim world is silent in terms of leadership, cowards and then the U.S isn't doing anything either. If they don't want to be involved with it at all, then stop funding one side that is responsible for most of the carnage right now.
              Doesn't sound like Muslims are silent when it comes to condemning Israel's self-defence actions. But when it comes to Churches & other non-Muslim places of worship being attacked by Muslim extremists, with non-Muslims being slaughtered... er... yeah... that's silence for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
                Jooz control the World Cup to keep the masses pre-occupied.

Comment

Comment

Jooz control the World Cup to keep the masses pre-occupied.
                    jews are not the issue. zionist pigs are.

here's a wonderful example of an intelligent jew

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
                      And why would that be? Because Hamas operate amongst civilians - around schools, hospitals, markets etc etc. It's a known tactic of theirs, the ****ing cowardly little ****roaches they are.

Comment

Working...
                      X