Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An Alarming situation, think I've fallen for my best mates bird.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys suck at advice. Best thing ever piping this slag.

Comment

I can't believe this ended up happening. Check drunk lang. My subconscious is ridiculous. I saw this **** happening 6 months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        Nothing you can do about it, unless you want to completely end the friendship forever.

How else could it happen? Wait for them to break up, then have her ex, who used to hit that every night, stand up there and be your best man at the wedding? Making a speech and ****?

No. All that would happen is you would end a fifteen year friendship, then find out you and the girl don't work as well as it did in your heads, and split up.

Some things you just have to leave a mystery.
        Originally posted by VicariousVice View Post
        This is pretty much what I was going to write in my reply. I agree with this.
        You twats wasted 6 months of my life. I expect an apology.

Comment

To be fair I couldn't believe it myself. More than worth the wait.

Comment

Just read the drunk lang.

It looks like Ehrmantraut banged a bird and his best friend was his wingman.

Comment

Wait, so you banged that girl you were wanting and your best friend?

I tip my hat to you. Ruthless.

Comment

Yeah and it was his suggestion .

Comment

friendships tend to last longer than relationships

Comment

As someone who had this happen to him, granted it was a recent ex. If he finds out you'll never be buddies again and if your friend is like me you'll at least catch an ass kicking. And you'll only end up with a girl with already compromised morals.

Comment

imagine sucking the pusy in the future thinking that ur friends d!k been in there???

ur friend would be laughing at you for sucking his f@ck hole

Comment

Working...
                      X