Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the MOST ATHLETIC COUNTRIES By Continent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
    Tase what in the hell are you talking about. How am I wrong?
    because you're a stupid fcking idiot that carries himself like some sage 80 year old with your fake wisdom and lame generic motivational quotes.

Have you ever played a sport in your life?
    Ive already answered this question. i played strong safety in high school. texas murican football. do you know how rough and competitive texas football is? also played 3rd base.

Looking at your picture, ive correctly assessed that you probably got picked last IN PE.

The more effort and commitment you put into it, the better you will be. The more practice and experience that you accumulate, the better you will be. The better you condition and perfect your body, the better you will be. The better you nourish and optimize yourself with the proper nutrients, the better you will be.
    wow. such insight. i cant believe ive never heard this before.

smdh.

Have you ever played with other people before?
    you keep saying this knowing i just told you before this post i played two sports in a texas high school.

It doesn't matter what race somebody is, if they have something to prove to others and themselves, they can transform into something greater.
    so if you try and work really hard, you can beat kenyans in a marathon?
    so if a japanese guy worked really hard, they can dominate in track and field and knock off jamaicans and black americans?

of course race and dna matters.

its mind numbing how stupid you are yet you carry yourself as if your fcking einstein with a dash of ghandi.

The Wisdom of sports, the lesson, the truth that comes out in every athlete, is that the only thing that matters is what's inside. **** you if you think that's corny, that's something that all athletes learn over and over, when they are challenged by others and themselves. That is the truth.
    and here comes the lame motivational speaking quotes.

do you talk like this in real life? im not surprised why you get into a lot of fights. if i heard anybody talk the way you talk i would have tased you in your fcking head.

Nobody can be perfect so there never can be an end to improvement. There is no limit to how much you can excel in something if the dedication is there.
    is that why athletes take peds?

smdh.

where's my taser?

I don't know how you can be a sports fan if you don't understand these principles. Maybe you just like watching fit dudes sweat.
    i dont know how you can be a functioning productive member of society let alone have an internet connection.

you should be committed for sheer stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      that's the kind of garbage that losers care about.

per capita olympics doe.

how about actual accomplishments? what about those?
      sally ass brits gonna ignore you doe.
      Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      You know you suck when you have to cling to stuff like PER CAPITA OLYMPICS

LOL
      Bahamas are the 4th most athletic country per capita......LOL

Grenada with 1 medal is #6.....per capita olympics??? LMFAO

Comment

Someone please tell me how the United States isn't the most athletic country of all time???
        It has the second highest rate of obesity in the world (after Micronesia). It's not good saying that your top .001% of your population that make up elite athletes make you the most athletic country in the world when those athletes are outnumbered by five orders of magnitude by people who are chronically ill from overeating and lack of exercise.

Most

Athletic

Country

Bahamas are the 4th most athletic country per capita......LOL

Grenada with 1 medal is #6.....per capita olympics??? LMFAO
        Bahamas has a population of just over 300,000 or about a tenth of the population of the city of Toronto. Grenada has a population of 100,000 which is the population of a small town. The populations of those two countries are too small to make a judgment. I think you would need to set a lower limit for populations to consider, maybe ten million, otherwise they could be excluded as statistical anomalies.

Comment

that's the kind of garbage that losers care about.

per capita olympics doe.

how about actual accomplishments? what about those?

I can kinda see the point.

The Olympic medal table shows how good a nations athletic programme is rather than how naturally athletic gifted a nations populace is.

Britain is a good example of this. In 1996 GB had 1 gold medal at the Atlanta Olympics. There was a public outcry and as a result a lot of money was put into British Athletics, cycling and into a lot of Olympic minority sports. As a result Team GB has improved and was top 5 in the last 2 Olympic medal tables.

Having said that there's little point in speculating how many medals Ghana might do with Britains Athletic programme and how well Australia would do with Indias population. All the really matters is real life achievements.

And USA is simply the sporting GOAT. You can't really dispute it.

Wales kick Yankee ass at rugby though.
          Last edited by Welsh Jon; 07-12-2014, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            It has the second highest rate of obesity in the world (after Micronesia). It's not good saying that your top .001% of your population that make up elite athletes make you the most athletic country in the world when those athletes are outnumbered by five orders of magnitude by people who are chronically ill from overeating and lack of exercise.

Most

Athletic

Country

Bahamas has a population of just over 300,000 or about a tenth of the population of the city of Toronto. Grenada has a population of 100,000 which is the population of a small town. The populations of those two countries are too small to make a judgment. I think you would need to set a lower limit for populations to consider, maybe ten million, otherwise they could be excluded as statistical anomalies.
            So you should judge a countries athletic ability on people that aren't it's athletes???? Lol

How about judging our athletics on our results??? Just a thought....

Comment

'Murica got fat people doe, which naturally disqualifies them from any discussion about athleticism.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                IMO:

Asia - Japan
                North America - come on brah, Murica.
                South America - Argentina
                Europe - Germany (7-1 doe)
                Africa - Nigeria (try again modafocka)
                Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
                Surely Europe would be Germany...
                Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Euroland, taking zee Germans.

I mean, per bad assednesss.

And not pie charts.
                Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                MURRICA
                Argentina
                Germany
                Ivory Coast
                Japan

Countries like Jamaica and Switzerland do very well for how small they are.
                Why? Is it because they are the best european team at football? How important is the world cup when we talk about the athleticism of a country?

I know that Football is by far the most important sport in the world but still, I mean, I'm surprised that so many people are putting Germany over Russia here. Russia is always top 3 in the olympics (Top 2 historically) and I don't want to get into that whole per capita argument but they have half the population of Murica and China's population is 10 times bigger, so that's quite an accomplishment to be competing head to head with them.

I understand that Russia's Nš1 Sport is Football and Germany is way better than them at that. But are you saying that Football >>>> Olympics???

Comment

America

Comment

Given all the running Lara did in this fight, Cuba has got to be the most athletic country in the world <_<

Comment

So you should judge a countries athletic ability on people that aren't it's athletes???? Lol

How about judging our athletics on our results??? Just a thought....
                      So how many rules did you want to make in order to get your answer of USA.

Perople per capita is actually a very fair way to rate things but of course you wont get the answer you want and we cant have that now can we.

Comment

Working...
                      X