Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention Bringer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bringer must have fucked your girl deep in the ass last night, and now you're here making multiple alts talking mad ****. It's sad, really.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      You should make 11 more alts and 11 more complaint threads. Then you'll earn Bringers respect.
      I'm not here to earn anyone's respect. I just want to know why I was wrongfully banned, is a little disclosure too much to ask for?

Comment

who the **** are you anyhow

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralZod View Post
          who the **** are you anyhow
          I'm like you, we're both members of this site, except I was permanently banned for no specific reason.

Comment

Comment

What a ****ing joke

Comment

I wonder how many alts he's going to make, I think he's going to burn out after 7. He can't keep this up for long.

Comment

Well I'm off, and to leave things on a positive note - I hope everyone on here enjoys their 4th of July weekend! Peace!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gaethje916 View Post
                    Well I'm off, and to leave things on a positive note - I hope everyone on here enjoys their 4th of July weekend! Peace!!!
                    Arrivederci!

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
                      I wonder how many alts he's going to make, I think he's going to burn out after 7. He can't keep this up for long.
                      Im gonna cheer him on lmao.

Comment

Working...
                      X