No announcement yet.

Greatest NBA Player of All Time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
    kobe has better handles than mike. slightly. that and 3pt shooting.

that's it.

unless you want to count raping white women.

Yeah, I don't know about that. Kobe does turn the ball over more. I know that doesn't necessarily mean Jordan had better handles, but what's the point of having slightly better dribbling if he shoots a worse FG% and turns the ball over more?

Comment

LOL at you people trying to convince Tua to praise Jordan

it's like convincing Squealpiggy to embrace religion
      Last edited by MaD RoBoT; 07-02-2014, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
        Yeah, I don't know about that. Kobe does turn the ball over more. I know that doesn't necessarily mean Jordan had better handles, but what's the point of having slightly better dribbling if he shoots a worse FG% and turns the ball over more?
        what does field goal % have to do with handles?

yes kobe has slightly better handles. MJ was very economical with his handles. he wasnt too creative but used maximum efficiency and angles to get to where he wanted.

kobe is from the and1 AI generation where crazy handles is glorified. having more turnovers has nothing to do with handles. you could be a bad passer because you're a dumb player but have incredible handles. see rafer alston. most great point guards would have more turnovers than jordan doesnt mean jordan has better handles than point guards.
        Last edited by The Tase; 07-02-2014, 10:50 PM.

Comment

this is my last post on this troll thread by tua:

This is Jordan at 34:

This is kobe at 35:

[IMG][/IMG]

/thread.
          Last edited by The Tase; 07-02-2014, 10:52 PM.

Comment

seriously doe, what skill advantage does Kobe have over MJ? 3-point shooting? handles?

cmon now

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              This is Sig worthy.
              Beat you to it.

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                seriously doe, what skill advantage does Kobe have over MJ? 3-point shooting? handles?

cmon now
                I'd say only 3 PT shooting. Everything else is pretty close but Jordan takes the cake overall.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                  what does field goal % have to do with handles?

yes kobe has slightly better handles. MJ was very economical with his handles. he wasnt too creative but used maximum efficiency and angles to get to where he wanted.

kobe is from the and1 AI generation where crazy handles is glorified. having more turnovers has nothing to do with handles. you could be a bad passer because you're a dumb player but have incredible handles. see rafer alston. most great point guards would have more turnovers than jordan doesnt mean jordan has better handles than point guards.
                  I'm comparing two Shooting Guards. Not Point Guards and not Rafer ****ing Alston. We're talking about two guys who's primary job is to score. Neither guy gets a ton of assists. They're not distributors like PG's. Most of their turnovers come from stupid passes when they're cornered or from getting stripped. With both, your dribbling skills matter (along with explosiveness and speed).

As far as FG%, I'm trying to say if your dribble can't help you get higher percentage shots and you're still turning the ball over more often then I really have to question if his handles are better. More creative? Whatever. That's a completely subjective opinion that means nothing

Comment

Originally posted by DreamMerchant12 View Post
                    I'd say only 3 PT shooting. Everything else is pretty close but Jordan takes the cake overall.
                    I'm a hardcore Laker fan and have been since I was a kid...

But Kobe is not better than Jordan. Not even close. Jordan is better than him at every aspect of the game with the exception of 3 point shooting. That's it. To think Kobe is better is laughable
                    Last edited by Rocky Rode; 07-02-2014, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamMerchant12 View Post
                      Beat you to it.
                      I was not going to put it on my sig anyway. I don't have enough room for another one. I'm glad someone has it as a sig. It has to be dumber than the one that Junior Dong had about broner and sugar ray leonard, and that was when my name was swagswag. I changed my name to make it more broner related. But yes, this has to be the new dumbest quote ever on boxingscene, It's yours my man, keep it proudly on your sig.

Comment

Working...
                      X