No announcement yet.

Tim Howard deserves a medal for that record-breaking performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    Cool story Broseph of Nazareth. It was actually 18.2M, and only 10.7M watched USA vs Germany, but 112m watched the superbowl. Explosive popularity broseph.

Its really touching that you have such a personal interested in how much we don't watch soccer. I really appreciate it. Its really comforting to know that someone like you cares so much about the sport and promoting its globally.

Thanks you, I really mean it.
    You and me can have a right straightener? I'd knock you spark out, no doubt about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/wor...n-viewers.html

24.7 million. More than the NBA Finals or the World Series.

I don't have an interest. I'm just stating facts.

We get it. You didn't watch and aren't a fan of the sport. That's why you're always in threads about it. We get it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/wor...t-Belgium.html

No one cares doe
      You are quoting uk sources for american tv ratings? You still don't get it, I am in these threads because it irritates you, no other reason. Its fun to watch you get exasperated over insignificant sports... on a boxing forum.

Btw... Forbes > Dailymail

http://www.forbes.com/sites/maurybro...match-on-espn/

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
        You and me can have a right straightener? I'd knock you spark out, no doubt about it.
        I'm partial to left straighteners personally, you down for one of those?

Comment

Originally posted by Booji Boy View Post
          The English are who I was making fun of, brudda.
          Me too :boobies:

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
            It wasn't broken. It was just fat.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              It wasn't broken. It was just fat.
              Not gonna lie, I laughed.

Comment

The United States of America is an independent colony of the British Empire. A dreadful place, it is largely uninhabitable desert, and is populated by knuckle-dragging, swivel-eyed loons.

Just The Facts

1. The United States of America have existed for several years.
                2. Americans live there.

A - They are fat and create stereotypes about other nations

Americans are fat, and incredibly bigoted. When they aren't eating burgers the size of American cars (which are bigger than other cars) they are coming up with more sweeping generalisations regarding other nations. Quite a bit of which is untrue.

Typical American, probably saying something racist or xenophobic.

Seriously they just sit there and create stereotypes loosely based on that one foreign guy they once met at that one guy's one party. Hey look that Jamaican guy has a pineapple on his shirt. I bet all Jamaican people do this. Let's go tell every one of our findings.

B - Oscar Wilde once visited America and heard an American say "far", with the horribly over-pronounced "arrrrr" sound at the end like a developmentally disabled pirate. He died. They are that awful at speech.

American English is distinct from English in that it is worse.
                They pronounce "herbs" as URBS, for no reason. They say "I could care less" rather than "I couldn't care less", thus saying the exact opposite of what they mean.
                They pronounce caterpillar "Cat-er-pill-ar". There is literally no language in the world more ridiculous than American "English".

C - They are proud of becoming independent

The population of the USA hate paying Taxes. Indeed, they hate paying taxes so much that in the 1700s their obstreperous Yank militia teamed up with the dastardly French and began to misbehave until the whole colony was cast from the Empire, the disappointing child of the glorious Motherland.

What is odd, however, is that the colony has managed to convince its population that this was a good thing. Like the truly ungrateful urchin they are, proud of being disowned, they celebrate the day in 1783 that the Empire shook its head and closed the door on the USA.

Australia is a land of convicts and marsupials, and even they managed to remember to put the Union Flag in their national flag, as does Canada. The USA chooses, however, to fly an inordinately complicated flag which, while copying the colours of the British flag, fails to reference the country that created them! Memento Creatoris Tui, Yanks!

As you can imagine, with the USA's independence came all sorts of troubles. Civil unrest, a civil war and apathy in regards to abolishing slavery, all would have been avoided had America remained safely under the wing of the Empire. But they had to go and be dicks about everything....Their war of terrorism is going great!

On a level Tim Howard was fuppin' good doe, he kept them in the game.... It's all a laugh couldn't help myself... This thread is hilarious. Non teethed brit - fat yank banter has been epic since the world cup.
                Wish i was around here when Hatton-Mayweather was building up. Must have been epic going by these soccer (its called fuppin football ungrateful yanks) threads...

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                  You are quoting uk sources for american tv ratings? You still don't get it, I am in these threads because it irritates you, no other reason. Its fun to watch you get exasperated over insignificant sports... on a boxing forum.

Btw... Forbes > Dailymail

http://www.forbes.com/sites/maurybro...match-on-espn/
                  I can quote several other sources, it was just the first one at hand. You've trawled through the internet to find another source which challenges the claim that 24.7m people watched....LOL and I'm exasperated?

I'm talking about a sport that I love. You're constantly posting in threads about a sport you supposedly hate and making yourself look ridiculous in doing so. It's ok though, keep pretending that you're doing some kind of epic troll job when the only person you're trolling is yourself

Comment

He was ruled offside anyway. Wouldn't have counted.
                    i lost my **** when he missed so i must have missed that.

Comment

I can quote several other sources, it was just the first one at hand. You've trawled through the internet to find another source which challenges the claim that 24.7m people watched....LOL and I'm exasperated?

I'm talking about a sport that I love. You're constantly posting in threads about a sport you supposedly hate and making yourself look ridiculous in doing so. It's ok though, keep pretending that you're doing some kind of epic troll job when the only person you're trolling is yourself
                      If you didn't love insignificant sports, it would be rather pointless of me to troll you about them wouldn't it? Btw, soccer is a sport for Paedophiles. If you keep watching sports that involve 12 year old girls, them policemen are going to come and take you away.

Comment

Working...
                      X