Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN's Bias for LA teams is really getting annoying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Giants were more awful tonight than a glass of Bay Area tap water.

Comment

• The Lakers looked like the last **** I took.

Comment

• If Bob Gibson could do it in 1964, Madison Bumgarner could do it 50 years later. Start Bumgarner on 2 days rest. Bob Gibson would be proud.

LETS GO CHAMP

LETS GO CHAMP

LETS GO CHAMP

Comment

• Eat it espn, eat it dodgers. We the champs

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            Eat it espn, eat it dodgers. We the champs
            congrats homie, lol, the giants are now a dynasty, lol, they did it the hard way, as a wild card and they took out their opponents, all comers, lol, not like in boxing where mayweathers b1tch azz runs and hides and ducks and acts like a scared weak minded weakling that he is, lol, mayweather is a *****, lol the giants are 4 real, lol, mayweather is a embarassing circus act that manipulates the feeble minded younger generation of today, lol, we see this in the presence of mayweather fans who defend the coward boxer, lol, we see it here in nsb, lol, and most of all we see it in the clown azz adrien broner, god no, lol, what a embarassment he is , lol, congrats to the dynasty, go giants, lol, respect, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
              congrats homie, lol, the giants are now a dynasty, lol, they did it the hard way, as a wild card and they took out their opponents, all comers, lol, not like in boxing where mayweathers b1tch azz runs and hides and ducks and acts like a scared weak minded weakling that he is, lol, mayweather is a *****, lol the giants are 4 real, lol, mayweather is a embarassing circus act that manipulates the feeble minded younger generation of today, lol, we see this in the presence of mayweather fans who defend the coward boxer, lol, we see it here in nsb, lol, and most of all we see it in the clown azz adrien broner, god no, lol, what a embarassment he is , lol, congrats to the dynasty, go giants, lol, respect, lol
              Thanks.

However. ADRIEN BRONER IS NO COWARD!!!!

Adrien Broner has more Balls than Floyd Mayweather ever had. Broner is calling out Pacquiao. Mayweather, who I honestly think would beat Pacquiao, is ducking him. I like mayweather to a certain degree, but I keep it real with him.

Comment

Thanks.

Adrien Broner has more Balls than Floyd Mayweather ever had. Broner is calling out Pacquiao. Mayweather, who I honestly think would beat Pacquiao, is ducking him. I like mayweather to a certain degree, but I keep it real with him.
                im trolling homie, lol, adrien broner is not a coward, i agree, adrien broner might get frightened in pre bouts but he does fight regardless, he talks too much **** but when it comes down to it, i think broner will step up, dont get me wrong, lol, i want broners azz to get knokked the **** out one day but he will brawl and entertain his fans, lol, mayweather is a coward and if broner was too call out provodnicov, pacquiao and rios, lol, he might lose but he will fight, thats balls, giants were unexpected, lol, it was abot the california teams like the dodgers, angels and athletics who did better when it didnt count, lol, when it counted, espn was wrong about all the cali teams, the a's were off aswell, lol, the forgotten giants were barely noticed but they were the last team standing, lol, congrats to those ****faces, lol, congrats to your ****in giants, lol, "peeleft:

Comment

Thanks.

im trolling homie, lol, adrien broner is not a coward, i agree, adrien broner might get frightened in pre bouts but he does fight regardless, he talks too much **** but when it comes down to it, i think broner will step up, dont get me wrong, lol, i want broners azz to get knokked the **** out one day but he will brawl and entertain his fans, lol, mayweather is a coward and if broner was too call out provodnicov, pacquiao and rios, lol, he might lose but he will fight, thats balls, giants were unexpected, lol, it was abot the california teams like the dodgers, angels and athletics who did better when it didnt count, lol, when it counted, espn was wrong about all the cali teams, the A's were off aswell, lol, the forgotten giants were barely noticed but they were the last team standing, lol, congrats to those ****faces, lol, congrats to your ****in giants, lol, "peeleft:

Comment

• los angeles kings are gonna win it all, lol, theres no espn bias there, lol, that will be the new L.A dynasty and it will be done faster than the giants which took 5 ****in years,lol, l.a kings will be a better dynasty than your ****in giants, lol, the sharks are our babies, lol, we kikked their ****in asses last year and we will do it again this year, lol, go clippers, lol

Comment

• Espn needs to stop putting the lakers on national tv.

Comment

Working...
                      X