Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am starting A Boxingscene ESPN Fantasy football League reply here if u want to join

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some of the team names are confusing. I just want to know which are the three users that haven't joined the league yet.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      some of the team names are confusing. I just want to know which are the three users that haven't joined the league yet.
      Everyone should just use their username of boxingscene... I don't know any of you guys but using usernames will allow for some familiarity... Otherwise I feel like I'm playing one of those free leagues with random people across the country that don't have enough friends to be in an actual league

Comment

I believe Bigg Rigg is one i just messaged him though

Comment

I just changed my name like sugar said to make it easier to know who's who

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
            I just changed my name like sugar said to make it easier to know who's who
            Cool, I look forward to bombing on you like manny did cotto...

Cheers friend, I'm about to make you a weight drained zombie and by week 11 you will be taking the knee

Comment

Which user is Easy Money Lex, and which user is -Hand Egg Heroes.

Comment

7 teams are currently in. Lets get the other 3 in.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamMerchant12 View Post
                  If anybody opts out, can I join?
                  If by the morning of July 13th, If we still don't have 10 members who have entered the league, By 12 noon that day, I will send you an invite if a spot is still available.

Comment

10 Members finally. I thank everyone who accepted invites or replied to this thread to join. I will create the league right now and I will send the League Page to everyone on Boxingscene. Now I will create a draft time.

The League is as follows

Brush My Hair

Sugar Adam Ali:

El Angel:

Vaborikua2014:

~AK49~:

Bigg Rigg:

SkillspayBills:

BOXING 24/7:

D-MiZe:

PACnPBFsuck:
                    If you decide to switch to a 12 team roster, then sign me up please.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                      If you decide to switch to a 12 team roster, then sign me up please.
                      When I create A league I can't unfortunately change the settings. But If by 12 noon on July 13th we are still short of members who haven't signed in. I will give you the league info and the Password. 7 people have currently signed in. I am waiting for 3 more people. I will keep you updated.

Comment

Working...
                      X