No announcement yet.

The official lounge stock market & investment advice thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    I got tesla stocks, arkk etf, and some mutual funds all went up crazy today..
    Since you are such a baller how about you pay me the measly $40 you owe for fantasy football?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Since you are such a baller how about you pay me the measly $40 you owe for fantasy football?
      Your fault cuz you dont want to download the app..those guys keep asking for your payment info.. ill tell johnm again to pay you..

Comment

I told johnm again. He should pay you today. Let me know if he doesnt

Comment

• Originally posted by 4truth View Post
          Pot stocks are looking good!

Sell your coke
          THE COCA-COLA CO
          Price$49.7077 Price Change-1.61%

Buy pot
          TILRAY INC
          Price$11.77 Price Change+9.29%
          Market Value

Haha. What kind of dividends they paying for.

Love Cheech and Ching btw

Comment

Your fault cuz you dont want to download the app..those guys keep asking for your payment info.. ill tell johnm again to pay you..
            We are a forum league.

You are posting on that very forum and I have already PM'd both you and Brush where to send payment. I don't know what John M has to do with that.

I only hold him responsible for his share.

Comment

• If anyone actually needs investing advice, send me a PM. Would be glad to help anyone out and offer some free advice. Investing early and regularly is key to setting yourself up for a nice retirement.

Comment

We are a forum league.

You are posting on that very forum and I have already PM'd both you and Brush where to send payment. I don't know what John M has to do with that.

I only hold him responsible for his share.
                I told johnm to pay you a few days ago.. i informed him again just a minute ago.. he'll pay you..

Comment

If you look it that way yeah.. i wish i bought bitcoins when u asked me.. crazy how up it is.. ill buy when it does a significant dip.. may not happen cuz institutional investors are in now..
                  I’ve been buying bitcoin since November and I bought $250 today. Don’t wait on it, you’ll miss it hitting another record.

Comment

• My portfolio went up 6k today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                      Liar!!...Only joking but if you did you should feel ashamed profiteering off a pandemic.Damn I wish I thought of that. Don’t spend it all at once.
                      Sh,it all I want to do now is find a way to profit off of all these idiots. Everything is so overblown and politicized now anyway

Comment

Working...
                      X