• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rumor is he's going to the Yankees!

Comment

Originally posted by miamike View Post
      Damn it!!!!!!!

If I weren't at work I would cry myself to sleep.
      LOL Bandwagon fan. A true heat fan would say so what.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Rumor is he's going to the Yankees!

Comment

Doesn't mean he is leaving for sure

on nba.com

Very simple formula in Miami: Big 3 opting out gives Heat cap flexibility they need to upgrade roster. If none opted out, no cap room.
          Lets not act like LeBron opting out was a given. Plenty of people were suggesting he should/could opt-in for one year.
          This should be repeated: Opting out doesn't mean he's leaving. If he wants to stay, he'd want to structure new deal to build stronger team.
          Lets see how he reacts to the many offers he gets and see.

Funny but a lot of teams considering Carmelo are now going to hold off now and see where this is going to go first.

Comment

Hopefully he leaves.

This city and their ''fans'' are a joke to this organization. He needs to go back to Cleveland.

Comment

if the lakers offer nash and the 7th pick to the knicks for melo, lebron is a laker tomorrow.

Comment

Meh, he's just gonna restructure his contact so Miami can get some FAs.

He just wants to boost his ego by seeing how many teams are willing to suck his d*ck.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  Meh, he's just gonna restructure his contact so Miami can get some FAs.

He just wants to boost his ego by seeing how many teams are willing to suck his d*ck.
                  he's not restructuring anything. his beef with arison is that he doesn't want to spend. he let joel anthony and mike miller walk. even after james too a paycut to go to miami.

Comment

Said it once ill say it again if lebron goes to the lakers I will straight boycott I wont accept any championships he may or may not aquire during his stay. He doesn't have what it takes to be a later . Like Garry Peyton, Karl Malone and Dwight Howard before him they dont fit

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                      Hopefully he leaves.

This city and their ''fans'' are a joke to this organization. He needs to go back to Cleveland.
                      Wise words, wise words.

Comment

Working...
                      X