No announcement yet.

Carmelo Leaving The Knicks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    what does it say about Melo when this lakers fan, a team that needs more help than anyone, is glad LA is not being mentioned as a destination
    Yeah, what has it been, five minutes since you ****ers won a title? Crying shame, it really is.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Yeah, what has it been, five minutes since you ****ers won a title? Crying shame, it really is.

it's been far too long...there are 3yr old kids in LA that dont know what a Lakers title parade feels like

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
        opting out doesnt necessarily mean he's leaving the knicks.

lol at going to the bulls.

the media needs to stop selling us chicago. they are done.

they couldnt win with a healthy derrick rose.

why does the media keep trying to fool people into thinking chicago is gonna be any better now that rose knees are fcked up?

stop it.

just stop.

Why not the bulls? Didn't Melo say he wanted to play for thibs? And why would Derrick rose just be enough for the bulls to win? The bulls offense has always been mediocre

Comment

I wonder if Rose will ever be healthy. Even if Rose did/could return, Melo would not give up the ball. Noel would not get it either. I think it would be hard to find a team for Melo that would fit.
          Wait!!, Carlos Boozer is still playing?

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
            Everyone knew this was coming. Bulls, Warriors are the best fit imo.
            Warriors? LMAO they're already defensively challenged. They're fine with Iguodala & Barnes @ SF. They need front court help & defensive minded players.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
              Warriors? LMAO they're already defensively challenged. They're fine with Iguodala & Barnes @ SF. They need front court help & defensive minded players.
              Lies I say, he's going to the heat

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                it's been far too long...there are 3yr old kids in LA that dont know what a Lakers title parade feels like
                You guys are in such bad shape, it might be 10+years before you win another title. I just don't know if you're front office is capable of trading for a Kobe or signing a Shaq. Jerry West is long gone. I think your looking at the Sedale Threatt years all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by 7_rocket View Post
                  Lies I say, he's going to the heat
                  Nope, I don't see that happening. They wouldn't win a title with him anyway. Melo's best move is to go to Chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by Willthethrill View Post
                    Why not the bulls? Didn't Melo say he wanted to play for thibs? And why would Derrick rose just be enough for the bulls to win? The bulls offense has always been mediocre
                    if you were melo would you risk your future at winning titles on derrick rose knees?

Comment

Yawn. Until things are settled I have no interest getting excited off of speculation (which team he will go to that is).

Comment

Working...
                      X