No announcement yet.

Carmelo Leaving The Knicks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
    Melo isn't going to Houston. Dwight isn't Lebron good, and Melo's on his last legs. No way in hell he goes out West for his last championship push. Plus, Lala would never agree to Houston.

You think Melo wants to go through the Clippers, Spurs, Blazers, Mavs, OKC, Warriors, Grizzlies?

Or go through the Nets, Wizards, Pacers, Raptors, Heat and routine ECF trips for the next 4-5 years? C'mon......

It's literally the Bulls and Heat if he goes to Chicago.

Hell, he's better off staying in NY, and just waiting for Phil's master plan. At the least he'd have faith Phil could bring in a Kyle Lowry level player, and even that's enough to potentially make the ECF in the pathetic East.
    you really haven't got the slightest idea what you're talking about. last legs? his last two seasons have been the best seasons of his career.

Comment

• Clippers will not make a big splash at all this offseason. That would require them to get rid of deandre jordan. Lakers will have a better offseason.

Comment

• Carmelo coming to the bulls.. Mark it down

Comment

• Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
          you really haven't got the slightest idea what you're talking about. last legs? his last two seasons have been the best seasons of his career.

"We're looking at the big picture now. You're looking at the next 6-8 years. The end of your career."

Translation: Wherever he goes is his final destination. I doubt he wants to be stuck in the Western Conference for the next 6-8 years. Why not be stuck in the mediocre East and have 6-8 years of almost guaranteed ECF trips. And besides, "6-8" is wishful thinking on his part. He's got 3-4 years of elite play. If he doesn't accomplish a chip by then, he'll be coat tail riding. So basically, the rest of his prime is going to be spent in his next destination, or in NY.

That's why I said "last legs". I'm very aware he had his best seasons the past 2 years. I'm talking about the fact that he's going to be on his last legs, and he needs to make this decision count for all the marbles. Going out West is insane if he's only got a 3-4 year window of elite play.
          Last edited by CatchAndShoot; 06-25-2014, 09:42 PM.

Comment

• My free agency Predictions of top Players

LeBron James: Cleveland Cavaliers
            Carmelo Anthony: Chicago Bulls
            Chris Bosh: Golden State Warriors
            Dwyane Wade: Miami Heat
            Danny Granger: Miami Heat
            Kyle Lowry: Indiana Pacers
            Pau Gasol: Charlotte Hornets
            Loul Deng: Dallas Mavericks
            Rudy Gay: Los Angeles Clippers
            Lance Stephenson: Atlanta Hawks
            Dirk Nowitzki: Dallas Mavericks
            Zach Randolph: Memphis Grizzlies

Comment

• Dear God, if the Rockets can find a dumb ass team to dump Lin, they could sign and trade Harden for Melo, and have enough left over for Lebron.

If Rockets get rid of Lin, and Lebron joins the Rockets, it's pretty much over. He wouldn't join the Rockets if he didn't know 100% Melo was coming with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                Dear God, if the Rockets can find a dumb ass team to dump Lin, they could sign and trade Harden for Melo, and have enough left over for Lebron.

If Rockets get rid of Lin, and Lebron joins the Rockets, it's pretty much over. He wouldn't join the Rockets if he didn't know 100% Melo was coming with him.
                Carmelo won't join lebron in houston.

The Lineup would be Beverly, Harden, James, Parsons, Howard

Now here is how it happens.

Asik was just traded to the pelicans.

They would trade Jeremy Lin, Donatas Motiejunas, and Isaiah Canaan. Then they would release or put a few players on waivers. That leaves them enough room to sign LeBron and Resign parsons.

Now you have yourself a fearsome foursome.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                  My free agency Predictions of top Players

LeBron James: Cleveland Cavaliers
                  Carmelo Anthony: Chicago Bulls
                  Chris Bosh: Golden State Warriors
                  Dwyane Wade: Miami Heat
                  Danny Granger: Miami Heat
                  Kyle Lowry: Indiana Pacers
                  Pau Gasol: Charlotte Hornets
                  Loul Deng: Dallas Mavericks
                  Rudy Gay: Los Angeles Clippers
                  Lance Stephenson: Atlanta Hawks
                  Dirk Nowitzki: Dallas Mavericks
                  Zach Randolph: Memphis Grizzlies
                  Kevin Love is going somewhere for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
                    Kevin Love is going somewhere for sure.
                    Via Trade.

These are Free Agents.

I think the Bulls will get Kevin Love in a trade.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                      Carmelo won't join lebron in houston.

The Lineup would be Beverly, Harden, James, Parsons, Howard

Now here is how it happens.

Asik was just traded to the pelicans.

They would trade Jeremy Lin, Donatas Motiejunas, and Isaiah Canaan. Then they would release or put a few players on waivers. That leaves them enough room to sign LeBron and Resign parsons.

Now you have yourself a fearsome foursome.
                      By clearing Lin, you basically have enough for the max. And they're also willing to offer up Harden as a S&T.

If Houston clears up enough space for Lebron, and he goes there, Melo IS going to the Rockets. Lebron wouldn't go to the Rockets without assurance that Melo is going, and Houston has Harden to deal to Phil. It's a no brainer.

That's why I said if Lebron goes first, it's over for the league. If Melo goes first, I don't know. I think Lebron says to himself, "that team is basically Dwight and Harden all over again". I'll be the good guy and stay with Miami, and retool.

Comment

Working...
                      X