Collapse
No announcement yet.

SICK yank Thug knocks out poor pregnant women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a common tactic here in the U.S. I have seen quite a few videos of dudes sucker punching attendants and patrons in convenient stores.

I wish a mother fuker would.....

Comment

He walked in like the smoker from left 4 dead. I'll bet any amount of $ that he reks any of you slack jaws in here 1v1.

Comment

Is it wrong that I find this thread hilarious?

Obviously the guy in the video is a ****. And should be punished accordingly.

But LOL at the back and forth between people debating the ambiguity of the word "thug" and whether it was morally right to "out" this guy as being American in the title.

Even more LOL at the dudes who are absolutely toeing the line between being banned and being clever. Especially Baya. Hat off to you Sir. Risky strategy. One slip up and it could have ended up in a trip to join Kev in banned camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
          Is it wrong that I find this thread hilarious?

Obviously the guy in the video is a ****. And should be punished accordingly.

But LOL at the back and forth between people debating the ambiguity of the word "thug" and whether it was morally right to "out" this guy as being American in the title.

Even more LOL at the dudes who are absolutely toeing the line between being banned and being clever. Especially Baya. Hat off to you Sir. Risky strategy. One slip up and it could have ended up in a trip to join Kev in banned camp.
          I love it

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Is this thread some kind of weird retaliatory strike because England got their back doors blown in today at footie?
            He did a Suarez on that poor lady.

Anyways, yeah, that fucking dirt bag in the video should be skinned alive with a dull fork.
            I agree.
            Last edited by -jose-; 06-20-2014, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post

Another guy fishing for someone to get a ban?

Don't worry. I haven't reported one person in my 8 years on this site. You're safe.

Comment

I never understood why ppl had to resort to violence when it comes to robbing ppl... This ain't the movies... Most ppl are going do as their told at the first sign of a threat... Look at the size difference between the black guy and the white girl... Unless she's the owner, You really think she's going to defend the cash register knowing that she's pregnant? And just so were clear I'm not criticising the robbery just the senseless violence...

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                  I wouldn't go that far. I think it's an acceptable word in most situations but, given the history of this lounge and how deeply rooted the issue of race once was here, I think it's understandable for people to react negatively to it. Particularly when it's used in the preface of a video of a black guy beating up a defenseless white person.

Maniac and his crew literally did that **** at least once a week with embedding videos from WSHH.
                  Are you saying it's not okay to call a black person a thug if said black person punches a pregnant white woman in the face because the victim is white?

That seems like pretty awful logic to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    This is a common tactic here in the U.S. I have seen quite a few videos of dudes sucker punching attendants and patrons in convenient stores.

I wish a mother fuker would.....
                    Cuah knows wsup, Vigilante4lyfe

Comment

Originally posted by ANACONDA View Post
                      This guy should be sucker punched every day for the rest of his life.
                      I second that...Fold his *****ass up every moment he takes a breath.

That was some of the most weakest, file sh^t I've seen in a while.

Comment

Working...
                      X