No announcement yet.

SICK yank Thug knocks out poor pregnant women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
    Open a dictionary and lookup the word "thug". Stop reaching and trying to get people banned, loser.

Mods, change the title to "Contributing member of society drops pregnant women" cause apparently the word thug gets everyone's estrogen flowing.
    Call me a loser yet you had the nerve to have an account named Ni**erwhipper. You guys always have the same theme.

Comment

Originally posted by titanium View Post
      Call me a loser yet you had the nerve to have an account named Ni**erwhipper. You guys always have the same theme.
      Emz is half black.. i think you must be thinking of someone else

The guy in the video should be whipped in public though

Comment

Originally posted by titanium View Post
        That was like 3 years ago and I was punished for that. This is why I hardly post outside the football thread. You're always looking to get other people banned, same ol "theme" I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
          I don't. It looks like everyone gets offended by the word thug. Perhaps it's time to censor thug just like the F word to prevent any misunderstandings in the future, Bringer.
          I wouldn't go that far. I think it's an acceptable word in most situations but, given the history of this lounge and how deeply rooted the issue of race once was here, I think it's understandable for people to react negatively to it. Particularly when it's used in the preface of a video of a black guy beating up a defenseless white person.

Maniac and his crew literally did that **** at least once a week with embedding videos from WSHH.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            I wouldn't go that far. I think it's an acceptable word in most situations but, given the history of this lounge and how deeply rooted the issue of race once was here, I think it's understandable for people to react negatively to it. Particularly when it's used in the preface of a video of a black guy beating up a defenseless white person.

Maniac and his crew literally did that **** at least once a week with embedding videos from WSHH.

Comment

Is this thread some kind of weird retaliatory strike because England got their back doors blown in today at footie?

Anyways, yeah, that fucking dirt bag in the video should be skinned alive with a dull fork.

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post

Disgusting what is the world coming to..

Get a job you phukkin bum

Looks like Timmy Horton finally caught up with Boss Lady
                I knew it was a black guy even before I clicked in. Gee, what is up with those people?

Comment

Disgusting what is the world coming to..

Get a job you phukkin bum

Looks like Timmy Horton finally caught up with Boss Lady
                  Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  He will have one soon, making license plates

--The Escambia County Sheriff's Office served an warrant for robbery and battery on Vincent Lavon Johnson this afternoon for a robbery that occurred May 28 at Happy Nick's Store on Palafox Street.According to a press release from the sheriff's office, after entering the store, Johnson is said to have punched a store employee, knocking her to the ground, when she asked what he needed. He then grabbed cash from the register before fleeing the store, the press release said.
                  Original story:
                  Pensacola Police have arrested a man who punched a pregnant woman in the face Wednesday afternoon while robbing a business, a news release from the Pensacola Police Department said.
                  Vincent Lavon Johnson, 41, was taken into custody around 8:15 a.m. today at his home in the 3000 block of North Roosevelt Street, the release said. Surveillance footage from the Boost Mobile store on Bayou Boulevard captured Johnson entering the store, walking up to the counter, punching a 35-year-old female employee in the face, emptying the cash register and fleeing the scene with cash and a stolen phone.
                  The victim suffered a broken nose and required treatment at a local hospital.
                  After video of the incident was released, a tipster reportedly told Police investigators to look for Johnson in the around North Roosevelt Street. Shortly after 7 a.m., an officer spotted Johnson running in the neighborhood, and a K-9 unit was able to track Johnson to a home.
                  Johnson was charged with felony battery, strong-arm robbery and burglary. He has a lengthy history of arrests for forgery and grand theft dating back to 1990, according to court records.
                  The easier the target the harder you're getting nailed in court. Of course he's getting busted for that shit, he punched a pregnant women in the face to steal cash. Nobody is protecting that cheap bastard.

Comment

That was horrid, makes your blood boil. What a piece of ***** man. Poor woman was decked, pretty sure most men would be asleep from that sucker punch. I didn't read the article posted after the initial post, but is the woman and her baby ok? I sure hope so

Comment

Emz is half black.. i think you must be thinking of someone else

The guy in the video should be whipped in public though
                      just like any nagger should.

Comment

Working...
                      X