Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

England team deserve death penalty for treason.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
    Dude you pretty much conceded you got bent over. Not sure why you're not proud of being British though, we're popping write now, yanks are ******ed.
    I am very proud to be British.

You know nothing about me. You are just venting over the scoreline and took a light remark as something way more then that.

Comment

You're right. I'm literally typing with one eye shut. **** of though haha.

Comment

never understood why they haven't come close to winning won in damn near 50 years. they've got one of the best leagues in the world so i would imagine that they've got quite a bit of home grown talent. contrast that to the germans, and they seem to always be in the discussion of winning the ****ing thing every four years.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
          1. Am only slightly overweight.
          2. They try to win the WC or European Cup with all their might. They just suck.

Stay in denial, Shamoo

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Stay in denial, Shamoo

I'm 6ft, 230.

That's not that big.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post

I'm 6ft, 230.

That's not that big.
              Unless you can provide me with a picture of Rawalpindi Heavyweight Champion photo, I'm going to have to call bull**** on those statistics.

Comment

You are free to come and check.

You get large Pakistani origin people you know. Many folk from the north Punjab are big guys. Hell, Muhammad Irfan is 7ft 1 - the largest cricketer ever.

Comment

USA game is on sunday OP, you can take some notes on how a real team plays

Comment

You called me an idiot when i suggested England would lose and the defence sucked..

I can't stand watching us any more..

I hope Costa rica and Italy draw tomorrow.. put us out of our misery good a proper like

Comment

This is the reason we don't get anywhere. I vowed before the game that I would be fully behind Hodgson and the squad no matter what, I'm sticking to it

Comment

Working...
                      X