Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lets stop talking about bossy, how about miss dee cole?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
    The best thing about Miss Dee was someone finding her dominatrix account and pictures of her semi nude in bondage gear. That's what made her do one, she was hot too.
    Oh yeah I remember when that went down. Good times.

Comment

ugh how did I miss this

Why doesn't this happen now? God dammit

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        ugh how did I miss this

Why doesn't this happen now? God dammit
        The lounge was a lot more liberal back cira 2009-2010.

You were allowed to post nudes. Links to ****. Lots of flaming. Practical joke links to tranny **** etc.

It was a free-for-all.

Comment

I came to bring the lulz

Oh lawd. So much cringe in this here thread.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/ar.../t-304353.html

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
            I came to bring the lulz

I can't green you anymore.

I'm dying over here

Comment

The sinister part is when she says:

"maybe this isnt such a good idea, i really dont think i need any more heat with some people around here.."

She's lucky she got out when she did. Could have joined Boss Lady as another statistic of the molten lust of Boxing Scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcov View Post
                There were a couple others, Ladyfan and another one that hides her gender due to being bothered by lonely guys when exposed a couple years ago.

Ladyfan though, had a huge thread in the lounge on recipes.
                LadyFan was a huge ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
                  I came to bring the lulz

I just realised that a member I thought was gone is still around. She has changed names but when she was quoted back in this thread it shows her old name. It took me a bit to piece it together and realise what had happened. I'm now not sure if it's common knowledge or she's flying under the radar. If I've figured it out, everyone else must have unless no one cares anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post
                    LadyFan was a huge ******.
                    Yeah. She's a strong contender for biggest moron we've ever had actively posting in the lounge. I don't think I need to point out what an achievement that is.

I'd put MissDee on that list, too. What a ****ing idiot..."Hey guyse, I just swallowed glass but instead of seeking medical attention I think I'll create an attention-whoring thread instead, LOL!"

Chicks on here have been ****ing abysmal for years, for the most part. Mal Vida was another one. A fat bored housewife attention whore who polluted this lounge for years.

FiestyWench was one of the good ones, though. As well as a few others who I don't want to name here due to not wanting to out them.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                      I just realised that a member I thought was gone is still around. She has changed names but when she was quoted back in this thread it shows her old name. It took me a bit to piece it together and realise what had happened. I'm now not sure if it's common knowledge or she's flying under the radar. If I've figured it out, everyone else must have unless no one cares anymore.
                      Mal Vida?

She's gone. She sold her account to the pinoy member who changed the name to LIU KANG for the high rep points.

Yeah. People actually used to pay real money for accounts with high rep here back in the day. It was that pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X