Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's face it, Earth has gone to complete **** since the fall of the British Empire.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's face it, Earth has gone to complete **** since the fall of the British Empire.

You have to admit my statement is fairly accurate.

The British instilled a sense of "gentleman ship" around the World.

There might have been the odd, injustice here and there, but the globe was in much better shape when we ran the show.

How many people have died in wars since we lost power, 100 million?.

Tea and crumpets was the way forward and you blew it. Society is spiralling out of control into an eternal cesspit.

in 3,2,1....

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
      You have to admit my statement is fairly accurate.

The British instilled a sense of "gentleman ship" around the World.

There might have been the odd, injustice here and there, but the globe was in much better shape when we ran the show.

How many people have died in wars since we lost power, 100 million?.

Tea and crumpets was the way forward and you blew it. Society is spiralling out of control into an eternal cesspit.
      What year did the British Empire collapse?I would like to know so I can agree/disagree.
      I thought they were still around.

Comment

Was pretty much over after WW1, but completely finished in the 50s.

Comment

brits just mad they suck at sports.

doe.

Comment

We even had the brains to separate church and state, common sense really, yet hundreds of years later people are still killing each other over religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
              We even had the brains to separate church and state, common sense really, yet hundreds of years later people are still killing each other over religion.
              its your fault for spreading it everywhere.

smdh....

now the muslims are taking over your country.

smdh.

Comment

i thought patty tanager was irish? thought the irish (even though they're partly part of great britain) have a thing against the english, like them being english?

Comment

I don't know broski. . . I've been at the beach all day and the booty shorts keep getting shorter and sexier. That would never have happened if the British Empire stilled ruled to this day. Thank you Murrricaaa

Comment

World went downhill after America started slowly spiraling down,, started in the 90s but went full speed since 2000

Comment

Working...
                    X