Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Marketing In America Consists of........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] World Cup Marketing In America Consists of........

Pretending everyone else in America actually gives a ****. I mean really. The way ESPN has marketedit is something out of UFC's handbook. Acting like everyone else cares so you should to. It's disgusting.

The world can have the "World Cup". I personally don't give a **** and won't be watching "irrelevant" vs "irellevant" until "irrelevant" faces USA.

I havent came across anyone else who gives a **** either.

i like it. it feels good to watch something that is so important to so many people.

america is the best country at lots of cool sh#t, but that doesn't mean we're the only country on the planet that matters.

i suggest you watch it just to see what all the fuss is about. it's said that a billion people will watch the world cup. that's pretty damn remarkable.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      i like it. it feels good to watch something that is so important to so many people.

america is the best country at lots of cool sh#t, but that doesn't mean we're the only country on the planet that matters.

i suggest you watch it just to see what all the fuss is about. it's said that a billion people will watch the world cup. that's pretty damn remarkable.
      What "cool ****" is America best at? (that the rest of the world gives one **** about)

Comment

It's great for them. I just can't be bothered to watch something I don't care about. Ive been through this before. I'll turn it there. Watch it for 2-3 minutes. Flip ope the lap top and ignore it for the next 15 minutes. Remember I turned it their and then turn it to something I actually care about.

Comment

I find soccer the most boring sport. As boring as watching Golf US masters. I'd watch a few minutes then do something else. I'd check who won on espn. Even England vs Italy or Spain vs Netherlands couldn't glue my a.ss in my couch. That's how boring it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Ten Draw View Post
            What "cool ****" is America best at? (that the rest of the world gives one **** about)

military conquest, for starters

there's also this:
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...xing_champions

glory days. now the division f#cking blows.

Comment

you sure you aren't just sour about getting your asses handed to you by a bunch of romans?

Comment

Nobody is forcing you to watch it.

Comment

military conquest, for starters

there's also this:
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...xing_champions

glory days. now the division f#cking blows.
                  Military conquest? How in anyway is killing and maiming people cool? And if it is surely the British win that having an empire that covered nearly 1/3 of the world.

If the heavy division blows so much now why aren't you ruling easier than ever? Fact is if you had two brothers like the klits you would be drooling over them and the heavy division wouldn't be nearly as **** as you make it out to be. And i hate those pricks more than anyone.

Anyone that knows anything about football knows we didn't get our "ass handed to us"
                  Last edited by Ten Draw; 06-14-2014, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Military conquest? How in anyway is killing and maiming people cool? And if it is surely the British win that having an empire that covered nearly 1/3 of the world.
                    We could beat that relatively easily if we wanted to.

Comment

Working...
                    X