Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spain gets slaughtered 5-1 by the Netherlands!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
    You know the thing is that Silva missed a great chance for 2-0 just before RVP scored before half time..

If he had i honestly don't see the dutch coming back.. such small margins in football
    The first half was very even maybe a slight notch to Spain. Spain has the better ball control and technical skills, but Netherlands are more explosive and physical.

Comment

that was a wipeout.

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
        You know the thing is that Silva missed a great chance for 2-0 just before RVP scored before half time..

If he had i honestly don't see the dutch coming back.. such small margins in football
        Exactly. Spain was playing well and looked like the better team in the first half then suddenly the momentum shifted due to a couple of plays and they couldn't stem the tide.

I wouldn't write them off just yet.

Holland played great though and gave themselves a terrific start to the tournament. Their confidence will be through the roof going forward.

Comment

That was a pretty embarrassing start for Spain.

Comment

After the Spanish Matadors slammed that PK into the lower 90 i felt sure they would walk away with the soccer win.

Nobody expect Holland to get 4 points in the third and fourth quarters though.

That's quality soccer

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              After the Spanish Matadors slammed that PK into the lower 90 i felt sure they would walk away with the soccer win.

That's quality soccer

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

That's quality soccer
                Brilliant

Comment

RAPE is a crime for God's sake, so the Dutch player should all be arrested.

What the hell happened in the second half?? Spain lucky as hell cause it could've been 8-1. This is a wake up call so Spain better get their ish together. They have so much quality in that team so this loss could turn them into a beast. The Netherlands cleary the favorite to win the group now but at the same time Chile has a good team aswell so this group is very interesting.

Comment

at everybody not giving Holland it's due but blaming it more on Spain not playing great.

We were the World Cup finalist in the previous World Cup 4 years ago for crying out loud.

We destroyed the world cup finalists France and Italy, with respectively 3-0 and 4-1 in in 2008.

You guys never give us credit.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa 5.0 View Post
                      at everybody not giving Holland it's due but blaming it more on Spain not playing great.
                      It's a reaction to the people saying that Spain is done and won't make it out of the first round etc.

They were playing fine and were almost up 2-0 before the wheels fell off. Don't bury them yet.

Holland did look good though.

Comment

Working...
                      X