No announcement yet.

Vin Diesel is now a Pinoy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vin Diesel is now a Pinoy

I can't wait for him to drive the jeepney on his next fast and furious movie.

Actor, producer, writer and director Vin Diesel turned Filipino after receiving citizenship approval from the Philippines. According to him, to be a Filipino is something great and outstanding. I will never hesitate to be one of them even though we all knew that Philippines is a third world country. It never bothered me on a second thought, for a great nation on this corner of our globe. Filipinos are nice, thoughtful, caring and peace loving people. Their smile and hospitality speaks for itself. The mouth watering food are great and taste so delicious. One of the best which I like the most is adobo, lechon and halo-halo.

http://www.manilalivewire.com/vin-di...p-approved-1/#

I see it.

Comment

So Diesel is a pinoy name? Is Shane Diesel a pinoy as well?

Comment

so what was the turning point or reason why they made him a Filipino Citizen?

is it just because he said good things about Filipino food?

well asians, mexicans, europeans etc all like american food, beaches in the states, and fine ass american women but america don't give them citizenship just because they like something in america right?

ah my countrymen sometimes they are just so stupid.

Comment

Since when does Vin Diesel speak in broken english?

Comment

he watches too much trikepatrol.

Comment

**** aint real. manilalivewire.com eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                So Diesel is a pinoy name? Is Shane Diesel a pinoy as well?
                Of course Shane Diesel is Filipino

There's no question about that.

Comment

as if u cant get any other girls u want, u have to go for the pinays!! LOL!

Comment

When I was in vacation in Dominican Republic, I was going to a river and up some sort of mountain I saw Vin Diesel riding his bicycle

Then I searched to see if he was Dominican or something like it, but his wikipedia just says that he has a lot of love for DR and apparently he loves going there. Looks like he has a thing for 3rd world countries.

as if u cant get any other girls u want, u have to go for the pinays!! LOL!
                    Pinays are hot.

Comment

Working...
                    X