Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any advice would be great.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get some castor oil at your local drug store but do not exceed about a tea spoon and a half of it, fair warning.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's impossible to eat that many hard boiled eggs without vomiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
        I'm pretty sure it's impossible to eat that many hard boiled eggs without vomiting.

i used to eat 12 scrambled all the time. i'm not sure about hard boiled eggs, but i think it's possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Get some castor oil at your local drug store but do not exceed about a tea spoon and a half of it, fair warning.
          Do you eat ass Spray?

Because if you do ima get me some castor oil and layer my arsehole for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Ward is a scrub, bro.

you're dead to me, bro.

Comment

Spray is the go to guy for so many **** issues, his tips he provided me for combing cum out the beard saved me from being sacked multiple times. Them young interns squirt big time.... Plus he may be anti cross-fit which is a bonus!

And he doesn't tolerate time wasting or poser ****s. Do you Spray? Set it straight my man whore from next door....x

Comment

Drink twelve cups of coffee and get some sleep.

Seriously, 12 hard boiled eggs Hugh? On a Cholesterol high right now?

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                  Do you eat ass Spray?

Because if you do ima get me some castor oil and layer my arsehole for you.

I do but it is not a suppository, you drink castor oil it takes awful but the explosion will come.....trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
                    Spray is the go to guy for so many **** issues, his tips he provided me for combing cum out the beard saved me from being sacked multiple times. Them young interns squirt big time.... Plus he may be anti cross-fit which is a bonus!

And he doesn't tolerate time wasting or poser ****s. Do you Spray? Set it straight my man whore from next door....x

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    you're dead to me, bro.
                    So's Wards career!

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    Drink twelve cups of coffee and get some sleep.

Seriously, 12 hard boiled eggs Hugh? On a Cholesterol high right now?
                    I was hungry T and very hungover.On a good note,the wife is in the spare room.....she says my farts stink.

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    I do but it is not a suppository, you drink castor oil it takes awful but the explosion will come.....trust me.

Comment

Drink water.

Comment

Working...
                      X