Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL LOUNGE FIGHT DISCUSSION/RBR thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
    I think tonight could possibly be the second night in Cotto's career where his jab falls short, the first being to the 154lb LMW "No Doubt" Trout. This fight does have so many questions I'll give you that. All I am certain of is, this fight is definitely worth staying up till 4am for
    For his sake he better hope he packed his jab , cause he needs a way to bottle up Sergio's movement, after he makes him use it more than he wants too.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
      Great idea. And by 'God' thanks for reminding me that Martinez/Cotto is tonight. I've been busy. I just flipped around TV channels (HBO and SHO) looking if there is any fights tonight and nothing. It didn't occur to me that any PPV fights were on tonight.
      You're quite welcome, Cupo.

Enjoy the fights, buddy.

Comment

What ya'll think bout Julian Jackson's son. Anybody seen if he's got his daddy's pop?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          What ya'll think bout Julian Jackson's son. Anybody seen if he's got his daddy's pop?
          Whispers are that Jr is barely a shadow of his farther. This is a sad trend in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            How do you see the fight playing out?
            On one hand, I want to pick Martinez (Bigger, has punching power, sticks and moves), on the other I'm curious about the 'improved' version of Cotto, under Freddie Roach (even though he might be past his prime physically and a blown up fighter)

Then there is Martinez inactivity. Cotto has already dealt with one guy whose Knee blew up in the middle of the fight (Yuri Foreman). Too many question marks.

I guess I will take Martinez by a split decision 115-113/116-112 with the token ****** judge who might have it a draw too wide of a decision for either guy, which will send the NSB ******s into a frenzy of 'robbed' and conspiracy threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
              Whispers are that Jr is barely a shadow of his farther. This is a sad trend in boxing
              Damn it. You damn skippy this is a horrible trend.

Comment

Down goes Lee.

Comment

Edit. The right hand is strong in the young Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Damn it. You damn skippy this is a horrible trend.
                    Those whispers were wrong

Comment

Lee got caught with a big one.

Comment

Working...
                      X