Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL LOUNGE FIGHT DISCUSSION/RBR thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jas View Post
    who the loungers got?

canelo or lara...
    Lara ud. CANelo struggles against slicksters.

Comment

• I think Cinnabuns is going to stop Lara before the 9th.

That's my bold prediction.

Would I be surprised by a Lara UD?

No.

Comment

• Late arrival back home. Just finished making myself a big boy Philly cheese-steak and am now washing it down with some rum.

Let's get this going, fellas.

Comment

• My prediction for tonight is that Canelo UD's Lara with relative ease to the shock of many who picked Lara. Wouldn't at all be surprised to see Lara taste the canvas, either.

That's not to say that I think Lara will be outclassed or schooled the whole way, I'm just saying that I think Canelo is a very deceptive fighter. To an outside observer he looks like an easy straight up and down fighter that any slickster can exploit and frustrate, but Lara is no Mayweather and Canelo's size, power, and combinations will start showing on Lara by the 5th.

Comment

• Man...Mauricio Herrera and Johan Perez are really earning their paychecks tonight.

Comment

• I think this fight will look like quillen-n'dam, with Lara outboxing canelo, but getting dropped a few times and canelo wins a close split decision

Herrera-Perez is turning out to be a pretty fun fight

Comment

• Herrera beat Perez but it was a good fight.. Herrera did alittle more IMO

Comment

• War Juanma

One of my favorites to watch

Comment

• Lara wins via decision

No way Lara hits the canvas

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                      Lara wins via decision

No way Lara hits the canvas
                      If he doesn't hit the canvas that I think he easily out points canelo.. 116-112..

Canelo has to keep his work rate high, and not let Lara setup shop on the outside and pick him apart..

Comment

Working...
                      X