Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL LOUNGE FIGHT DISCUSSION/RBR thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    Welp - I was wrong. Looks like Maciel can keep this pace and be effective thus far.

He looked tired as **** to me last round but he just got a major 10-7 round there with the point deduction and the KD.
    No I think you're right, he's outta gas. And taking this round off.

Comment

• Melendez needs to go back to that body work

Comment

• I gave Maciel rd 5 too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Melendez needs to go back to that body work
          He's making the effort. He's getting elbows but he's throwing um.

Comment

• The commentators are trying to make a case for the judges robbing Maciel. I can't believe I have to listen to Larry Merchant

Comment

• Maciel is running away with this as a couple week notice opponent.

Comment

• Man, I can't wait for Golovkin/Geale and Canelo/Lara in this thread.

Those are going to be some fun nights.

Comment

• I got it 57/56 for Maciel. I didn't give him the first round like Lederman did.

Comment

• Maciel fights in devastating spurts. If you sit on the ropes and can't properly defend yourself, you're in for a world of pain.

Comment

• The score isn't really important here, what's important is that the momentum of the fight is all Maciel at this point. Melendez's legs look like noodles at times and, even though Maciel's punches don't have the same kinda pop they did early, he's still clearly in control of how the fight is being fought.

Comment

Working...
                      X