Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL LOUNGE FIGHT DISCUSSION/RBR thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    Another thing about here. You can watch a round here and don't fall 5 pages behind, and then have to read through 90% sh|t to read good posts to catch up.
    Damn right Dean my man. More than likely cant green you for it. Marcel just hurt his right hand, saw him shaking it.

Comment

• A lot of these body punches Melendez is getting warned for look right on the beltline from where I'm sitting. Not sure why the ref keeps interfering.

Comment

• Good scrap

Comment

• I can't see giving Maciel the first round based just on effective mauling in the first 30 seconds. I have Melendez up 3-zip.

Comment

• That one was low.

Comment

• Point deducted. Damn.

Comment

• A lot of them have been borderline. I think one or two have dipped a little low .

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  That one was low.
                  Yeah, that one was low and looked deliberate.

I still wouldn't have taken a point though. Like I said, some of the earlier shots Melendez was warned for looked on the beltline to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                    A lot of these body punches Melendez is getting warned for look right on the beltline from where I'm sitting. Not sure why the ref keeps interfering.
                    I was starting to think that I was blind cause they looked good to me. As you said "right on the beltline"

Comment

• Down goes Melendez.

Comment

Working...
                      X