Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL LOUNGE FIGHT DISCUSSION/RBR thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
    good fights tonight, but the expected oucome happens and in the same fashion and I hate that.

Mayfield had no bite but I knew that typical of these types they think they bad on the streets but in real fights they cant bang, if it was a 3 rounder mayfield would be the baddest dude alive unless he facing porter then it be a double KO by a headbutt.

Hahahaha................

Comment

• Anybody watching quigg v frampton??

I got quigg by mid round stoppage, maybe alittle earlier..

Should be a good scrap, I just like quigg' size, power and style to get the better of Frampton

Comment

• Good fight.. Heated up in the 2nd half....

Frampton should get a clear decision,, quigg started way too slow

Comment

• in a rematch who do you guys got?

if quigg starts on 5th gear instead of coasting into it I think he could clearly win if not stop frampton.

Comment

• Seriously that fight just proved the sad state of boxing right now....one guy gave the fight away by respecting his opponent too much for half the fight, and the other couldn't even land punches on a guy who had no speed and no skills. People just love buying into the hype....can't believe how many people go and watch this live...Nationalism is dumb as fuc/k
            Last edited by -Hyperion-; 02-27-2016, 07:39 PM.

Comment

• Frampton squeaked it out but The 116-112 cards were too wide.

Comment

• A rematch at 126 would be more exciting. They both looked dead at the weigh in for this one.

Comment

• I missed my boy Afolabi get KOd earlier. Eh.

Dude made some decent money (i hope) and earned a semi-world title. Sad he didnt get Huck this time but whatever. Dude made his mark.

Comment

• I'm fookin' drunk

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      I'm fookin' drunk
                      Fights havent even started, pull your **** together young man

Comment

Working...
                      X