Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL LOUNGE FIGHT DISCUSSION/RBR thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great stuff, a thread without a hive of trolls.

Comment

• If we could mix this thread with the **** and the booty thread. It would be lounge Utopia.

Comment

• Scored the first round for Melendez. Maciel started off well mauling him on the ropes but got away from the gameplan shortly thereafter.

Comment

• I was mesmerized in-between rounds by those perfectly plucked eyebrows. Reminded me of Jose

Comment

• Another thing about here. You can watch a round here and don't fall 5 pages behind, and then have to read through 90% sh|t to read good posts to catch up.

Comment

• Good scrap here.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                Another thing about here. You can watch a round here and don't fall 5 pages behind, and then have to read through 90% sh|t to read good posts to catch up.
                I read every third word of each post when that happens.

Comment

• Good body work by Melendez. Have it 2-0 in his favor

Comment

• Better round for Maciel in round 2. He managed to stick to the gameplan the entire round and did some really good body work while Melendez landed the cleaner, more effective blows.

I doubt Maciel can keep up this pace the entire fight.

Melendez still wins the round, 2-0 Melendez.

Comment

• Id like to see Melendez vary his touches, and lead Marcel into a left hook. It there, he clipped him with one when they where in the booth.

Comment

Working...
                      X