Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL LOUNGE FIGHT DISCUSSION/RBR thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    You see it happening too huh Pea? We might not hear from Gamboa for another 3 years.
    When Gamboa loses he'll sue fiddy to get out of his contract so he can sign with Souljah Boy and rejuvenate his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Crawford gonna give Gamboa da bidness.
      Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      You see it happening too huh Pea? We might not hear from Gamboa for another 3 years.
      I hope Gamboa turns up. He could totally overwhelm Crawford. That inactivity though **** you 50 Cent.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        Man, this is really nice being able to discuss fights and do round-by-rounds without having to contend with 'tards.

You guys are the best.
        This thread right here is really what the interwebz was created for, besides girl masturbation **** of course.

Comment

(Throws Chief a E-Modelo.)

I think so, bud.

Comment

Man, this is really nice being able to discuss fights and do round-by-rounds without having to contend with 'tards.

You guys are the best.

This place is so much better....ahh

Comment

This thread right here is really what the interwebz was created for, besides girl masturbation **** of course.
              ^^ This guy gets the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Yeah, I would love to have NSB like this but what can you do?
                Same.

I figured it'd be much easier to just do this than try to clean up NSB. You can't stop the flow of alts and morons up there. We all do what we can to stop it but the alts are like tidal waves in that place.

This thread's gonna be my new hangout on fight nights.

Comment

• I badly want to see Sonosa get the rematch win later because lets be honest in the 1st fight WV2 a 25 year old in hos prime cherrypicked an 18 year old baby moving up in weight for a vacant belt.

Comment

When Gamboa loses he'll sue fiddy to get out of his contract so he can sign with Souljah Boy and rejuvenate his career.
                    I believe your thoughts to be supremely plausible.

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                    I hope Gamboa turns up. He could totally overwhelm Crawford. That inactivity though **** you 50 Cent.
                    He shoulda fought Mikey when he had the chance, Terrance is gonna give him the blues. Too much time off for Yuri. Whats it been 2 years?

Comment

• First PR vs. Argentina fight of the night. This should be good. The crowd is totally into it.

Comment

Working...
                      X