No announcement yet.

H*mosexuality is getting out of control in The Netherlands

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    I'm respectful of your wishes. I bid you good day, wazaa.

Imma gonna rub one out.

:wank:

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa 5.0 View Post
      It is very disturbing.

Let me first point out that there is nothing wrong with being h*mophobic, anti-g*y marriage or against g*y-couples adopting children. In fact, I commend you if you are. Don't let the media change your mind.

My first encounter with h*mosexuals was quite a time ago. This one time I was sitting in the tram with my little sister when these two creatures from the same gender started french-kissing eachother right in front of us. My sister was 9 years old back then and I told her to look away. I felt disgusted and angry at the same time. I didn't know what to do so we eventually sat somewhere else. If my sister wasn't there with me and my black homie was, we would have made sure they would never do that in a tram again. But "if's" don't matter in real life.

A couple of years later, I had another encounter but this was in the gym. I'm not going to elaborate on this because I already expressed my feelings about that in a thread here a couple of years ago.

My point is, it is getting out of control. Now at my little sisters high school they are teaching her and other children about finding out for yourself if you're h*mosexual or not. Textbooks full of guidelines in finding out if you're normal, bicursed or h*mosexual.

Back in the days, as a parent you had to worry about things like your kid going to school and staying away from jail. Nowadays you have to worry about him or her not being a h*mosexual. The media, the schools and the surroundings are a big part of this emerging problem.

My question to you is: What actions will you guys take if one of your children becomes g*y?

If my kid ever becomes g*y, I'm sending him with a one-way ticket to a Madrassa in Afghanistan. And if the very strict education there can't bring him back from the dark side, I want him to join the fearless warriors there in their fight against the Amreekans. And if he then happens to die, I can finally be proud of him.
      It always cracks me up when someone tries to do the "I'm a macho tough guy" thing in a post that's all about how he can't handle the real world. Grow up junior. Other people can and should do whatever the **** they want and if you can't handle seeing it then move on, but don't be a three year old about it and pretend that they should change because you're underdeveloped.

And here's to you never having kids! Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilhelm View Post
        It always cracks me up when someone tries to do the "I'm a macho tough guy" thing in a post that's all about how he can't handle the real world. Grow up junior. Other people can and should do whatever the **** they want and if you can't handle seeing it then move on, but don't be a three year old about it and pretend that they should change because you're underdeveloped.

And here's to you never having kids! Cheers!

it's a parody bro...wazaa has proclaimed his ****sexuality when he first came to this site...he even posted videos of himself dry humping an Amir Khan poster...this is a joke thread

Comment

Wait isn't this the OP?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=348198

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=349871

Comment

Comment

My friend knew a kid back in school who was gay, turns out he had two dads. But there are also straight kids of two dads.

There are also gay kids of straight parents.

Who really gives a ****, but honestly I wouldn't want two dudes kissing in front of a young boy. Science dictates that a man has a penis, and that penis should enter a vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                My friend knew a kid back in school who was gay, turns out he had two dads. But there are also straight kids of two dads.

Who really gives a ****, but honestly I wouldn't want two dudes kissing in front of a young boy. Science dictates that a man has a penis, and that penis should enter a vagina.
                Can you elaborate what a vagina is please for are Boxingscene queers?

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                  Can you elaborate what a vagina is please for are Boxingscene queers?
                  I think this guy will cover the topic for male-female relations.

"You're talking to me about stuff, why? I'd rather see your *******."

Comment

Wait so "science" is opposed to masturbation and oral sex as well as heterosexual **** sex?

Comment

No............not really and besides vagina is kinda ikky

Comment

Working...
                      X