Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    Charles Haley coming in straight with that ether
    Jerry Rice is a cheater too right?

Jerry The Cheater Rice- "I know this might be a little illegal guys, i just put a little spary, a little stick em, on em just to make sure that textrue is a little sticky".

Stick em along with all other adhesives was banned in the nfl in 1981.

How many of Joe Montanas passes and stat to Rice was because of Jerry rice cheating.

@48

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
      Jerry Rice is a cheater too right?

Jerry The Cheater Rice- "I know this might be a little illegal guys, i just put a little spary, a little stick em, on em just to make sure that textrue is a little sticky".

Stick em along with all other adhesives was banned in the nfl in 1981.

How many of Joe Montanas passes and stat to Rice was because of Jerry rice cheating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        It brings a tear to my eye that people are passing off Manning as some kind of scrub compared to Brady.

It's Belichick that deserves all the credit and the guys behind the scenes.

Brady has always been on better teams than Manning.
        That's not exactly true. Manning received the highest praise when he broke all those records two years ago. He's received high praise throughout his career. The problem is he's come up short time after time even though he's had many elite skill position players on his team. This fourth championship run has put Brady's career in perspective. He's been consistently great throughout the years and even better in the playoffs when it really matters. That's what separates the two. Belicheck does deserve a lot of credit but Brady has been the one executing even when he doesn't have a lot of talent around him.

Manning's offensive teammates have almost always been better than Brady and it's not really close.

Colts- Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark, Edgerrin James, excellent o-line etc.

Denver- demaryius thomas, eric decker, emmanuel sanders, Julius Thomas, excellent o-line etc.

Brady's had talent comparable to that for maybe two years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
          That's not exactly true. Manning received the highest praise when he broke all those records two years ago. He's received high praise throughout his career. The problem is he's come up short time after time even though he's had many elite skill position players on his team. This fourth championship run has put Brady's career in perspective. He's been consistently great throughout the years and even better in the playoffs when it really matters. That's what separates the two. Belicheck does deserve a lot of credit but Brady has been the one executing even when he doesn't have a lot of talent around him.

Manning's offensive teammates have almost always been better than Brady and it's not really close.

Colts- Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark, Edgerrin James, excellent o-line etc.

Denver- demaryius thomas, eric decker, emmanuel sanders, Julius Thomas, excellent o-line etc.

Brady's had talent comparable to that for maybe two years.
          Bruh. I always tell people that in person.

I always tell them. Name the superstars on Peyton's Colts. Basically all the guys you named.

Then I tell them, what about the Patriots. "..........."

Because they can't name any besides Brady. Now, I can. Cause I know those teams. Dion Branch for the 1st title. Rodney Harrison on defense. Wilfork as well.

After them though, nothing. I can't name a single mofo.

I'll take Harrison, Wayne, Mathis, Freeney, Sanders, Clark, Saturday.... ALL DAY over Brady's weapons.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
            That's the one
            You do realize had Kearse not made that lucky catch, this whole "pats didn't win, hawks lost it" talk wouldn't be happening? It wasn't a blunder Pete made that call, it was destiny... Tom THE GREATEST QB KNOWN TO MAN Brady aka God....

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Bruh. I always tell people that in person.

I always tell them. Name the superstars on Peyton's Colts. Basically all the guys you named.

Then I tell them, what about the Patriots. "..........."

Because they can't name any besides Brady. Now, I can. Cause I know those teams. Dion Branch for the 1st title. Rodney Harrison on defense. Wilfork as well.

After them though, nothing. I can't name a single mofo.

I'll take Harrison, Wayne, Mathis, Freeney, Sanders, Clark, Saturday.... ALL DAY over Brady's weapons.
              Randy Moss moron.

Comment

• I'm still in shock over what happened. It was surreal, the bar I was @ exploded. It was almost like getting punched in the stomach. I couldn't even watch ESPN until Tuesday night. Ughh that was tough. Congrats to the Pats. ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  It brings a tear to my eye that people are passing off Manning as some kind of scrub compared to Brady.

It's Belichick that deserves all the credit and the guys behind the scenes.

Brady has always been on better teams than Manning.
                  Oh really?

Funny how no one ever thinks that until Manning plays like garbage and loses. Going into the playoffs it's always, "Manning's team is the best, they're so talented, they're going to win it, Manning is the best." Then Manning chokes and suddenly he didn't have help.

Comment

• Manning had Edgerrin James, Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, and Dallas Clark at one point didn't he?

Comment

• Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                      You do realize had Kearse not made that lucky catch, this whole "pats didn't win, hawks lost it" talk wouldn't be happening? It wasn't a blunder Pete made that call, it was destiny... Tom THE GREATEST QB KNOWN TO MAN Brady aka God....
                      Meh, we were driving the field, and would have continued doing so.

Oh, and greatest can't have daddys, and tom has a daddy...

Lol at losing to that goober.....twice.

Comment

Working...
                      X