whose alt is this?
    I don't know but he's ****in annoying

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      I don't know but he's ****in annoying
      Thats for damn sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
        Your post is kinda contradicting. Brady is the best, or he isn't. If he is the best, as you claim, then him goat'ing it up isn't unreasonable. Against any defense.

Secondly, wouldn't be having this Convo if we simply handed the ball off to marshawn lol. The defense bended, but didn't break. We were in a great position to win, and hot potatoe'd it away.
        It sucks giving away a Super Bowl huh??? That's how I felt in 2010-2011 when Pittsburgh practically handed Aaron Rodgers the super bowl. We did everything terrible in that game, and still only lost by 6 points and had a chance to win at the end.

The defense gagged away a 10 point lead. Now you can point to injuries and what not, but so could a million other teams. If Pittsburgh had Leveon Bell, who the **** knows what would have happened in the playoffs for them??? You know???

The greatest defenses of all time.....70's Steelers, 85 Bears, 00 Ravens, etc......they don't blow that lead. Now is Seattle a great D, YES WITHOUT A DOUBT.

Brady is the greatest QB of all time. If we're being real here, he's a miracle david tyrie catch and a Welker drop from having 6 rings right now.

Great game though. Was a thriller. I think the only comparable game as far as drama and crazy **** that happened in game was the 09 Super Bowl Pittsburgh and Arizona. That was a dramatic ending and game throughout as well. Pittsburgh D actually did the same thing in that game, blew a massive lead in the 4th quarter. But Ben rescued them at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          It sucks giving away a Super Bowl huh??? That's how I felt in 2010-2011 when Pittsburgh practically handed Aaron Rodgers the super bowl. We did everything terrible in that game, and still only lost by 6 points and had a chance to win at the end.

The defense gagged away a 10 point lead. Now you can point to injuries and what not, but so could a million other teams. If Pittsburgh had Leveon Bell, who the **** knows what would have happened in the playoffs for them??? You know???

The greatest defenses of all time.....70's Steelers, 85 Bears, 00 Ravens, etc......they don't blow that lead. Now is Seattle a great D, YES WITHOUT A DOUBT.

Brady is the greatest QB of all time. If we're being real here, he's a miracle david tyrie catch and a Welker drop from having 6 rings right now.
          Cheaters cannot be called the greatest. I am an SF Giants fan, I hate Barry Bonds. Any giants fan who says he is the greatest for his HR's I almost want to hit in the face.

Comment

• The ball being 1.5 PSI low isn't how Brady won.

The balls didn't prevent Brady from carving up that Seattle D last night, or stop him from putting together one of the best clutch 4th quarters in Super Bowl history.

Comment

• **** the patriots and **** tom Brady

Comment

**** the patriots and **** tom Brady
                Agree. At least their super bowl window is now closed. The bad news is that they won before the window closed.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post

It's not just the injuries it's the fact their defense isn't as good as last year. As I mentioned they lost a lot of guys on the d line and in the secondary. So when the injuries did come they didn't have the depth they had last year.

Great game though. Was a thriller. I think the only comparable game as far as drama and crazy **** that happened in game was the 09 Super Bowl Pittsburgh and Arizona. That was a dramatic ending and game throughout as well. Pittsburgh D actually did the same thing in that game, blew a massive lead in the 4th quarter. But Ben rescued them at the end.
                  Yeah Brady is awesome. But at the same time the Seahawks should have won the game. If they do the right thing there and run on 2nd down (and 3rd and 4th if needed) from the one yard line, I don't believe the Pats win. It came down to one play from saying Brady is GOAT or saying he lost another superbowl. It's crazy if you think about it. Lynch runs that ball in the headlines, the stories are completely different.

Anyways, hats off to the Pats they played great. I think Seattle had it, if Kearse doesn't drop that deep pass on 3rd down when they were up by ten they might put the game out of reach there. So many what ifs, as there always are in tight games. Amazing game.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                    Agree. At least their super bowl window is now closed. .
                    How do you figure? Clearly there isnt a defence good enough to stop a good offence. The ravens of 2000 wouldn't have allowed that.

Comment

How do you figure? Clearly there isnt a defence good enough to stop a good offence. The ravens of 2000 wouldn't have allowed that.
                      Because there are 2 afc teams that are on the Come up. Baltimore and Pittsburgh

Comment

Working...
                      X